petition for bruins on ESPN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYBostonFan17. Show NYBostonFan17's posts

petition for bruins on ESPN

As many of you know before sports center begins they show a short clip of each championship team celebrating their win. the mavs, packers, giants and a college team i believe are shown yet nothing with the bruins. i think they deserve to be shown with the rest of the major sport championship teams and we should get as many people together to try and get espn to update the intro of they show

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Re: petition for bruins on ESPN

Good move, my friend.  Nicely done. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYBostonFan17. Show NYBostonFan17's posts

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Boston-Bruins-petition-to-be-in-Sports-Center-Introduction/257267240973679

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

do Hockey fans really waste their time watching ESPN ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

In Response to petition for bruins on ESPN:
    As many of you know before sports center begins they show a short clip of each championship team celebrating their win. the mavs, packers, giants and a college team i believe are shown yet nothing with the bruins. i think they deserve to be shown with the rest of the major sport championship teams and we should get as many people together to try and get espn to update the intro of they show
    Posted by NYBostonFan17

ESPN COULD CARELESS FOR HOCKEY!!! THEY DON'T GIVE A #HIT ABOU THE NHL!!! IT IS A WASTE OF TIME!!! I DON'T WATCH ESPN AT ALL FOR 8 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR!!! I ONLY WATCH THEIR NHL COVERAGE, AND NEVAH EVAH WATCH SPORTS CENTER!!!!!! WANNA DO SOMETHING GOOD, BOYCOTT THE CHANNEL!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Who cares?  Screw ESPN.  They are the NBA network during the entire hockey season.  No hockey fan should still be expecting anything from those losers.

The Center Ice package makes everything else irrelevant.  I pay no attention whatsoever to ESPN, and watch all the hockey I can stand elsewhere.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Nice post Fletch nothing more to add!

Sections
Shortcuts