Petition to get Rask's (The Grinch Who Stole Christmas) face off the front Bruins page.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

Petition to get Rask's (The Grinch Who Stole Christmas) face off the front Bruins page.

Love the guy, just sick of lookin at him scheming to steal my Roast Beast.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Petition to get Rask's (The Grinch Who Stole Christmas) face off the front Bruins page.

I created a thread about him looking like a creepy aunt.

BDC didn't like it and deleted it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Re: Petition to get Rask's (The Grinch Who Stole Christmas) face off the front Bruins page.

In Response to Petition to get Rask's (The Grinch Who Stole Christmas) face off the front Bruins page.:
    [QUOTE]Love the guy, just sick of lookin at him scheming to steal my Roast Beast.
    Posted by amazinglarry[/QUOTE]

lolololol and the Who-pudding

Signed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Yep, time for something new to distract us...

Signed, too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I'll sign too. It's been up for like 2 weeks now. I'd rather look at CJ having a hissy fit or Bergeron holding up the Selke.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

He slid through the crease
    for some nifty glove grabs
    kept the Leafs off the scoresheet
    He shut out the Habs!
    He butterflied down
    with some grace and some luck
    but he Whos do not like
    when he handles the puck.
    Go into the crease
    you can expect a slash
    Whether you're Sindney, or Scottie
    or Patches, or Nash.
    If he can keep the score down
    and the rebounds to none
    Even Stanley will admit
    He's a true number one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

In Response to Re: Petition to get Rask's (The Grinch Who Stole Christmas) face off the front Bruins page.:
    [QUOTE]He slid through the crease for some nifty glove grabs kept the Leafs off the scoresheet He shut out the Habs! He butterflied down with some grace and some luck but he Whos to not like when he handles the puck. Go into the crease you can expect a slash Whether you're Sindney, or Scottie or Patches, or Nash. If he can keep the score down the rebounds to none Even Stanley will admit He's a true number one.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

Very well thought out Seobrien
    Love the last line

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

He makes saves on his knees, he makes saves with his blocker
    He makes way more saves than Raycroft or Lacher. 
    Why I've seen him make saves all the way from his locker
    that even if you were some a-grammatical stalker
    you'd put down your beer and say wow! what a shocker!
    Like a cat that got caught with its tail in the rocker
    or a mob chasing down a deceitful fast-talker
    or the flastor mcgastor or the green-bellied flocker,
    he fast as fast gets without a scrip from the doctor.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

In Response to Re: Petition to get Rask's (The Grinch Who Stole Christmas) face off the front Bruins page.:
    [QUOTE]He slid through the crease for some nifty glove grabs kept the Leafs off the scoresheet He shut out the Habs! He butterflied down with some grace and some luck but he Whos do not like when he handles the puck. Go into the crease you can expect a slash Whether you're Sindney, or Scottie or Patches, or Nash. If he can keep the score down and the rebounds to none Even Stanley will admit He's a true number one.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

lol love it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]I created a thread about him looking like a creepy aunt. BDC didn't like it and deleted it.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

NO.  Null called in another favor to his mom who works at BDC.  That's why his posts are never deleted, but yours and mine have.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ProvidenceBruinsFan. Show ProvidenceBruinsFan's posts

LOL, you people are certifiable LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Maybe some of you Brad Pitt and George Clooney types should include some photos of yourself with your posts when taking shots at the kids appearence. I'm sure there some real lookers out there - 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

"Maybe some of you Brad Pitt and George Clooney types should include some photos of yourself with your posts when taking shots at the kids appearence. I'm sure there some real lookers out there"

So you're saying that once we do that, we'll be clear to take shots at his appearence?  

I guess maybe we should wait until he says something we mostly disagree with, and then it'll be okay?  

Here's the point:  It's all in good fun.  Take it down a notch.  And who actually took a shot at his appearance other than when I jokingly compared him to the Grinch.  Did you read any of the posts or just see a bunch of replies and gasp with disgust?  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to "Re: Petition to get Rask's (The Grinch Who Stole Christmas) face off the front Bruins page.": [QUOTE]" Maybe some of you Brad Pitt and George Clooney types should include some photos of yourself with your posts when taking shots at the kids appearence. I'm sure there some real lookers out there" So you're saying that once we do that, we'll be clear to take shots at his appearence?   I guess maybe we should wait until he says something we mostly disagree with, and then it'll be okay?   Here's the point:  It's all in good fun.  Take it down a notch.  And who actually took a shot at his appearance other than when I jokingly compared him to the Grinch.  Did you read any of the posts or just see a bunch of replies and gasp with disgust?   Posted by amazinglarry[/QUOTE] well said, us beautiful people thank you

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Chick from Fargo.....not my idea---found it on CBS-Sports-Boston.  Good Stuff.  Get em off BDC.  I'd rather see Brindamour's mug than this pic of Tuuka

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]Chick from Fargo.....not my idea---found it on CBS-Sports-Boston.  Good Stuff.  Get em off BDC.  I'd rather see Brindamour's mug than this pic of Tuuka
    Posted by lucdufour[/QUOTE]

No Jean.  No money!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe some of you Brad Pitt and George Clooney types should include some photos of yourself with your posts when taking shots at the kids appearence. I'm sure there some real lookers out there - 
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

I think you are defending Rask because you have a think for terribly weird looking men.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

"I must stop Philly from scoring...but how?"

Tuukka Rask, May 14th, 2010.

You're a lean one, Mr. Rask.
    You really are a string.
    You're as skinny as Kate Moss
    You buy size 0 Hugo Boss,
    Mr. Raaa-ask.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Wensink went for the look of the 70s, Gordon Lightfoot went with it as well. They both seem to have survived allot better than the Minnesota hockey mom that froze to death.

+10 Lucdufor!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I know we're all just having fun in the void of real hockey topics, but I can't overstate how little I care what Rask looks like.

Roberto Luongo sure is handsome...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

This thread was a funny one.

Now can they put Marchand's nose on the homepage !!