PEV. Healthy scratched......PC is doing his job

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

PEV. Healthy scratched......PC is doing his job

I think they are setting the table for PEV's departure...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

Re: PEV. Healthy scratched......PC is doing his job

Or Spooner had to play centre, to prove his trading worth.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to POWERSURGE's comment:

Or Spooner had to play centre, to prove his trading worth.

Hummmmm maybe ???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

I think they are setting the table for PEV's departure...

I understand Peverley is underperforming this season...but look at the schmucks he is playing with...2 invisible linemates does not help your point production.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Pev might be a nice piece to throw in the iggy trade.  Gives them a nhl player for next year.  Peverly and a 1st.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Pev might be a nice piece to throw in the iggy trade.  Gives them a nhl player for next year.  Peverly and a 1st.  

don't think that would come close to getting it done. peverley subban and a first, maybe we're in the ballpark now 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

bottom line is i don't think the bruins would get a deal done unless they KNEW he would be staying here for two additional years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

As long as the Flames add Sarich, if not , no deal.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

Idiocy for the scratch and play Panda, Caron and Thorn.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

I believe in Peverley and I think he's a victim of bad linemates.  He and Kelly started to click just before Kelly went down.  

To scapegoat Peverley because Caron and Pandawful are complete STIFFS makes no sense.  It's like he's playing by himself.

Yeah, disagree, but CJ should try this:  Peverley-Spooner-Paille.  THAT'S a 3rd line I'd like to see for a game.

Dump Caron/Pandolfo to the 4th line.

completely agree. i would flip peverley and paille to get them off their off wings, but other than that ya. looks good to me. a fourth line of thornton campbell caron isn't bad. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Amazing this is the 1st thread I see about Peverly's not so great play this year (I could be wrong though). Perhaps the coaching is play mind games with Peverly to get him motivated.