Peverley out 4-6weeks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Peverley out 4-6weeks

with a knee sprain. We can be certain that is the remainder of the season.
     He'll be ready for the playoffs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Peverley out 4-6weeks

link

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/m_news.htm?id=617407

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

That sucks.  Get well soon, Pev's.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

And not even a stinkin' two minute penalty for Gill for the blatant knee shot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joemizz11. Show joemizz11's posts

THIS S*CKS   that's 2 of 6 on your Top End

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

3.···· In a third-degree sprain, the ligament is completely torn and has lost its overall integrity. Most MCL sprains occur in the mid-portion, though they can occur at their origin (on the femur) or insertion (tibia)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Peverley out 4-6weeks:
    [QUOTE]And not even a stinkin' two minute penalty for Gill for the blatant knee shot.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

I still didn't see the game yet (DVRd) but from what my brother has told me looked like Gill stuck out his knee to impede Peverley from getting past him.
    I'm not surprised.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

It was one of those hits that can be interpreted either way, but I have to believe Gill did not do it intentionally. Not his style. He already has a wide stance going into the contact, then extended in order to make the hit instead of pulling his feet back together. Physics took over from there. A hockey play. What can you do?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

I didn't like the hit, but I thought McQuaid's knee on Foligno was a little worse (though thankfully no injury on the play).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Here's a clip of the hit for you slackers that didn't watch the game.  It's fairly obvious what Gill was doing there.
    Gill on Peverley

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I think this is a significant blow.  Peverly does it all and his speed and hustle have been a tremendous value to a team that sometimes lacks both.

Someone else needs to step up.  Who's it gonna be?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I think this is a significant blow.  Peverly does it all and his speed and hustle have been a tremendous value to a team that sometimes lacks both. Someone else needs to step up.  Who's it gonna be?
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    That said, I felt like Peverly was starting to overhandle the puck in recent games. He was guilty of some bad passes too (as was everyone).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peverley out 4-6weeks : That said, I felt like Peverly was starting to overhandle the puck in recent games. He was guilty of some bad passes too (as was everyone).
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Yes, he seemed to share the team-wide slump.  But since their hustle and jump seemed to be lacking, I had hoped he would be one of the players to lead them out of it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Here's a clip of the hit for you slackers that didn't watch the game.  It's fairly obvious what Gill was doing there. Gill on Peverley
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

Slacker no1 LOL... out of town and was flying during the game and I'll miss the the game tonights flying back home and will watch both games . 
    As for you clip it's obvious Gill made sure Peverley did not get passed him and look bad flat footed 9seen that so many times) . Although I'm also sure Gill did not want to hurt Peverley .

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peverley out 4-6weeks : Yes, he seemed to share the team-wide slump.  But since their hustle and jump seemed to be lacking, I had hoped he would be one of the players to lead them out of it.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    Fletch, it's strange but bad play seems contagious at times.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

A test of the team's organizational depth as PC manouvers to make whatever changes needed.