Peverley!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Peverley!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU2K-jIxFQA

If this guy could get some room to skate, I think he'd be near the top of the team's goal list.  With moves like this, I'd be very comfortable with him playing right wing on the second line. 

This is his second highlight reel goal in a short amount of time. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neely07708. Show Neely07708's posts

Re: Peverley!

If Bergeron's line gets going again, the B's top three lines are as deep as any teams.

Currently the fourth line is hot too, could be peaking/gelling at just the right time.

I have been waiting for Peverly to show what he can do.  It was easy to notice his skill level when watching him in Atlanta and was counting on him to get it going for the B's in time for the playoffs.

His speed and creativity buried on the third line should help him create a lot of havoc.  I think he's been a very good addition.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

My first thought after that goal was "that's what we need him to do".  Hope that's a preview of things to come. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

The kid has speed and like you said if he had more room to expose it. Hmmm 4 on 4 ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Yessss ! That was a sweet goal. I hope we do see more of this from him this playoffs. That was talent today.  Go Bruins Go....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Peverley!:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU2K-jIxFQA If this guy could get some room to skate, I think he'd be near the top of the team's goal list.  With moves like this, I'd be very comfortable with him playing right wing on the second line.  This is his second highlight reel goal in a short amount of time. 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot
    Troll

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rockett7. Show rockett7's posts

If Savard was healthy Peverly would be a perfect fit as his winger!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I find the problem with Peverley seems to be a lack of creativity.  He certainly he has skills and intensity.  He tends to shoot first, think later.  Sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes not.  Maybe he will get more patient as he gets more comfortable with the team.  He would be a good fit for pass-first Savard.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Peverley!:
    If Savard was healthy Peverly would be a perfect fit as his winger! Posted by rockett7

Man I've been thinking that since he arrived right up Marc's alley dishing that sweet backhand pass to Peverley on the go frig I hate Matt Cooke!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Wasn't it Peverly that ex-Thrasher coach John Anderson paired with Kovalchuk early last season?  He was off to a sluggish start but took off with Peverly as his center.  We can see why.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

The Pev is looking good again today, not just because he scored again.  He's seeing the ice better and skating well.  I have to say, he's looking way better than ole' blake ever did.

Sections
Shortcuts