Peverley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

Peverley

Has this guy been impressive or what?I had no idea he was this good.I think he really makes the line go ,he can skate like the wind and gives 100% every shift. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raithrover. Show raithrover's posts

Re: Peverley

In Response to Peverley:
    Has this guy been impressive or what?I had no idea he was this good.I think he really makes the line go ,he can skate like the wind and gives 100% every shift. 
    Posted by DallasSmith

the guy has skill and in the right circumstances an eye for goal, could be a good move to put him first line during the Looch slump. Could make the first line a lot more dangerous.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I love this pickup by the Bruins, especially knowing he's signed for next year. Can't wait to see him come in for camp and really build a chemistry for a whole season.

And I agree 100% that he should have been bumped to the top line to replace Krejci after Game 2. Trouble is, the 3rd line is playing so well it's hard to break them up now. Krejci has had some real trouble breaking through coverage and distributing the puck, but it's slowly getting better. OT in Game 5 was a good example, but i wonder if that's only b/c fatigue opened some ice for him.

Anyway...Peverly is a great addition and gives this team a legit 3rd line center. Now only if Savard could be back in the mix....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

That 3rd line makes us dangerous.  Every team's 1st line is played tough in the playoffs.  If Kelly/Ryder/Pev can continue, man, we can kill.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Peverley:
    Posted by DallasSmith

Yep he's been great in the playoffs so far...but can somebody tell him that there are 82 regular season games and you have to win a few of those games in order to make it to the playoffs....????

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Pevs was my favorite part of the Wheeler/Stuart swap...I remember seeing him play against the Bruins a number of times w.Atlanta and just being really impressed w/his speed and puck-handling skills. For the longest time I thought that "P" was a "B" and that his last name was "Beverly."

Either way, I'm real glad the Bruins picked him up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Kovalchuk's last year with Atlanta, he got off to a slow start.  It was Peverley that ex-coach John Anderson paired with him in aid of getting him going and he did.  Watching Peverley I see some of the Krejci shiftiness in him at times. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It took him awhile to get used to Julien's system and his linemates but very, very impressed with his ice awareness n presence.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LB34. Show LB34's posts

Nice to see Peverly rounding into form when it counts the most.  I would expect he will see more ice time as a top 6 forward next season.  He has enough skill and awareness to be a consistent 50+ point guy.

Go B's!!!

Sections
Shortcuts