Peverly out with irregular heart beat.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Peverly out with irregular heart beat.

Not because the guy is sick that we have to be nice and cute...just like when someone dies...even if he was a rude person everybody says " oh he was such a nice man and blah blah ". Or when a woman has a baby ...will you tell her that the baby looks good if he is ugly ??   

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Not because the guy is sick that we have to be nice and cute...just like when someone dies...even if he was a rude person everybody says " oh he was such a nice man and blah blah ". Or when a woman has a baby ...will you tell her that the baby looks good if he is ugly ??   

I don't know, how did people react when momma stanley showed up with her mentally challenged son?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

she got major condolences....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Stanley you're talking about a literal heart issue where someone could potentially die. When you bring in a metaphorical "heart" issue because someone had a bad season as a hockey player last year and make a statement that you say is literal, as well as disparaging - Stanley it's bad pool, and it's offensive to anyone who can understand the human aspects behind an athlete's life.

He's 57 times the hockey player you, or most of the posters here, will ever be (He's an NHLer, how far did anyone else here get?), yet you take a thrill in making fun of a serious affliction that he is dealing with.

It's petty and cold and self-serving (and I say it's self-serving because you have disparaged him for the last three months and so you have, as most bloodsuckers do, leeched onto a hurting victim and clamped on in a vampiric and thoughtless manner during their moment of weakness in order to strengthen yourself).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

hey stanley remember that time you thought chiarelli offered you a job?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

END OF THE STORY ! 

GOD BLESS THE LEMON !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I forgot Stanley was a twit about Peverly's issue when I initially mentioned his heart problem. So I think it's pretty cut and dry that Stanley has some medical issues. And since Stanley has the attitude that having medical issues is no reason to be nice. We should all be able to treat the fawking idiot....well like a fawking idiot, no? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

END OF THE STORY ! 

GOD BLESS THE LEMON !

You are a swine.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

For the human being and his family I wish him well for the hockey player....no comments 

You (always) seem to have all kinds of comments...most of them callous and oblivious to anyone's sensitivity on the topic.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

How can he has a heart problem ??  He's got no heart ???

What an Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts