Peverly signed to 3 year extention per Sports hub 98.5

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Peverly signed to 3 year extention per Sports hub 98.5

In Response to Re: Peverly signed to 3 year extention per Sports hub 98.5:
    In Response to Re: Peverly signed to 3 year extention per Sports hub 98.5 : The audacity to leave me and Tim Brent off this list is outrageous.
    Posted by Fletcher1

I just got off the phone with Carey. He likes that we go under the radar as a couple, those high profile couples never make it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Peverly signed to 3 year extention per Sports hub 98.5 : I just got off the phone with Carey. He likes that we go under the radar as a couple, those high profile couples never make it.
    Posted by kelvana33

Ha.  How does PK feel about this relationship?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Peverly signed to 3 year extention per Sports hub 98.5 : Ha.  How does PK feel about this relationship?
    Posted by Fletcher1

We turn alot of heads when the three of us are out together, but we are very happy. This is what happens when the two of them find out i'll be coming to town.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh4D3cuVYZY&feature=related

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Peverly signed to 3 year extention per Sports hub 98.5 : We turn alot of heads when the three of us are out together, but we are very happy. This is what happens when the two of them find out i'll be coming to town. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh4D3cuVYZY&feature=related
    Posted by kelvana33

You are kinda like the singer from Maroon 5.  You had Fleury, Ward, TT and now Price.  You just arent the relationship type. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Peverly signed to 3 year extention per Sports hub 98.5 : You are kinda like the singer from Maroon 5.  You had Fleury, Ward, TT and now Price.  You just arent the relationship type. 
    Posted by shuperman

Yes, very similar. I won't buy Kel's albums either.......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

.  I would have been happy with 2 years $4 million, which would have been a $1.35 million dollar raise.  Posted by MeanE

Name some upcoming free agents or someone that Chiarelli could have traded for to replace Peverley and they can't have RFA status because it is not the same. It's easy for GMs to control young players under RFA years whom have just had career years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Peverly signed to 3 year extention per Sports hub 98.5 : Yes, very similar. I won't buy Kel's albums either.......
    Posted by dezaruchi

Funny thing is the Stones concert in Moncton back 3-4 yrs I sat next to him in the entertainers eating area.  What a tiny twirp.  I was doing security there and what a great experience.  I was on the fast action response team.  We basically threw all the idiots in a paddy wagon and got to watch a show next to the stage.  And get double time to do so. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Peverly signed to 3 year extention per Sports hub 98.5 : Funny thing is the Stones concert in Moncton back 3-4 yrs I sat next to him in the entertainers eating area.  What a tiny twirp.  I was doing security there and what a great experience.  I was on the fast action response team.  We basically threw all the idiots in a paddy wagon and got to watch a show next to the stage.  And get double time to do so. 
    Posted by shuperman

Sweet gig Shupe. I often work at Harbour Station setting up concerts so I've had my share of experience with entertainers. They're just like regular folks.....mostly nice with some dicks mixed in.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Peverly signed to 3 year extention per Sports hub 98.5 : Sweet gig Shupe. I often work at Harbour Station setting up concerts so I've had my share of experience with entertainers. They're just like regular folks.....mostly nice with some dicks mixed in.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Jagger brought his kid out with his entourage and his young fella went through my police car.  Never saw someone with as much energy as MJ.  Must be the coke...

Sections
Shortcuts