Phaneuf gets 2 games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

Phaneuf gets 2 games

might be a good time for the Leafs to access if they really need the 8 mil defenseman. LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Phaneuf gets 2 games

It's a start.  People are going to complain that it should be more, but really, who cares.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Wonder if Shanaban did the hearing from Pebble Beach or Spyglass ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

WHAAAAAAT! ONLY 2 @#$%^& GAMES AFTER THAT ATTEMPTED MURDER!!!!????

Nah, just kidding. I guess that's close enough to justice.

The Leafs will probably win those 2 games. HA!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

Miller wasn't hurt which was key, otherwise any hit like that which would result in any kind of injury you'd be looking at north of 5 for sure.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Any word on the status of Miller?  The Komisarek/Phaneuf experiment will completely end this season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Two games but no penalty...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Any word on the status of Miller?  The Komisarek/Phaneuf experiment will completely end this season.

[/QUOTE]

Miller is fine other than getting hit by the flu.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Way to show the league your real serious about player safety Shanny . What a joke , why even bother suspending a guy if your only going to give him two games , for a deliberate and reckless hit like that . Lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to WalkTheLine's comment:[QUOTE]

The Leafs will probably win those 2 games. HA![/QUOTE]

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=438647

Lerf fans agree with your assertion, Dion not well liked at all. TSN comment section is comedy central.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to WalkTheLine's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Miller is fine other than getting hit by the flu.

[/QUOTE]

Yep, good to go for the most part. 2 games is fair.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's a start.  People are going to complain that it should be more, but really, who cares.

[/QUOTE]

All the talk on here the last few days has been about head shots,Thornton taking things into his own hands,but your answer is who cares WOW I know Miller is okay don't worry about it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to jaymiller's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Miller wasn't hurt which was key, otherwise any hit like that which would result in any kind of injury you'd be looking at north of 5 for sure.

[/QUOTE]

And that shouldn't be key at all - I know I am repeating myself, but concussion symptoms can occur a long time after a head shot. I think Shanahan & Co. should factor in "intent to injure" a lot more and get rid of this "well, the victim of this illegal hit wasn't really injured, so we don't have to dish out a lengthy suspension here" attitude.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Dion is not well liked at all after reading some of those comments.  Love the comment on having good goalies but no defense.  Some comments on Seidenberg's elbows.  One comment on Neal hit being a non hockey play and only getting 5 games. I like the comment on an independent panel providing game suspensions.  Thanks Dog.

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to WalkTheLine's comment:[QUOTE]

The Leafs will probably win those 2 games. HA![/QUOTE]

Lerf fans agree with your assertion, Dion not well liked at all. TSN comment section is comedy central.

[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah but if they were in the middle of a 3 game winning streak those same commentators would be crying that the obvious 2014 Norris winner is being sidelined....must be osme sort of consipiracy.

Fair weather fans.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah but if they were in the middle of a 3 game winning streak those same commentators would be crying that the obvious 2014 Norris winner is being sidelined....must be osme sort of consipiracy.

Fair weather fans.....

[/QUOTE]

Even the Leafs fans aren't delusional enough to ever mention Fanoof and Norris in the same sentence...and that says alot, considering they plan the parade route after the 3 weeks in October/November each year when they actually win a few games.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

GAWD,  i hope we don't get a Merry Effingg Christmas Part two .......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDc2mnS48ng

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In response to Ergoetal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Two games but no penalty...

[/QUOTE]

It blows my mind that people aren't all over this little nugget.  It's not like the refs didn't see this.  Big difference between missing a call, and misinterpreting one.

There is serial indecision/incompetence somewhere between the league hierarchy and their underlings who dispense justice within the games.  Been going on far too long.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

All the talk on here the last few days has been about head shots,Thornton taking things into his own hands,but your answer is who cares WOW I know Miller is okay don't worry about it.

[/QUOTE]

I was going to say the same thing , some people on here were concerned about Orpik's well being ...as we should , but a member of the Bruins gets his head rammed into the boards , from a reckless play, and could have been seriously hurt....and , it's , who cares ? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

How many games did Shanny give the officials who missed another obvious penalty?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was going to say the same thing , some people on here were concerned about Orpik's well being ...as we should , but a member of the Bruins gets his head rammed into the boards , from a reckless play, and could have been seriously hurt....and , it's , who cares ? 

[/QUOTE]

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl//ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5]or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]

I haven't posted in awhile on here, as this place has really turned into a click site with the usual posters ball washing each other and acting like they own the joint and if you aren't in their click, then why are you posting here.  Some of these same posters have talked about Trolls for years, and even though they aren't the typical trolls that they like to write about, they are just as bad if not worse.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl//ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5]or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]

I haven't posted in awhile on here, as this place has really turned into a click site with the usual posters ball washing each other and acting like they own the joint and if you aren't in their click, then why are you posting here.  Some of these same posters have talked about Trolls for years, and even though they aren't the typical trolls that they like to write about, they are just as bad if not worse.  

[/QUOTE]

If you feel strongly that there is a group running the show here and making it unpleasant for everyone else, name names.  Who are the illuminati here?  Who acts like they 'own the joint'?  I'm not trying to argue, just understand.

I've heard this several times now.  I think I am a regular here.  I have been arguing with other regulars all week.  What's the problem?  Who's being censored?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

No need to name names, if you have heard this several times now and you don't think there is a problem, then maybe you are part of the clique.  I don't feel strongly, just making an observation.  This place used to be entertaining and fun to socialize on, now it's the same old nonsense from the same old posters.  When people put names in discussion titles to apologize to each other, it is a bit much.  There are other boards and I have plenty else to do, so really there is no problem that should concern you.  It is what it is.  Social communities change all the time, my opinion is that this community has become too cliquey and self-aggrandizing.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Well rather than making vague accusations, like the one you just made about me, why don't you get specific and back it up, if it's important enough to you to accuse others.

Saying I'm some part of some clique here is a BS shot, in my opinion.  What's the clique?  Who's in, who's out?  I listen to everyone.  I respond to newcomers.  I have nobody on ignore.  In the past few days I have argued with well-know, long time posters (NAS, shupe, Kelvana, etc.) not some poor outsiders that can't break into the fraternity.

You're a long time poster, and a good one if I recall.  But I resent the implication that you're making, so I think you should either back it up or retract it.  I'm not some good 'ol boy here, protecting the chosen fraternity.  

I express my opinion, the same as anybody else.  Sometimes I make jokes with the posters I have gotten to know better.  Is that a problem? Seems like you're judging, more than the other way around.  Maybe you're the elitist.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Fletch - you want a good example, here it is: http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/nhl-and-thuggery/100/6927302

You start out by playing moderator: "If you're going to start a new thread, with an opinion.  Explain what the opinion is."  His opinion is that the NHL is hypocritical.  I didn't think that it was too hard to understand.  The NHL encourages hitting & fighting and then is shocked when players get injured.  He thinks that this is hypocritical.  

NAS follow with his snipe, because well, he's a douchetard: Teachers encouage spell check and are shocked by the results!

Red comes in to spray some ice in the goalies face after the whistle!  

This is a prevalent pattern in here.  I did not say what I had to say to single you out.  It is how I feel that this board has become.  If you like the current version of BDC.com that is great. I don't and that is why I don't come in as often or post as often.  Simple as that.  

Sections
Shortcuts