Phaneuf on Seguin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Phaneuf on Seguin

What happended there? I was at a bar and saw Seguin hurt, and Dion looking stupid. It looked like he speared him. I didn't find out what happened, and the leafs fans didn't care.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: Phaneuf on Seguin

It looked like a slash to the ribs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

looked like he speared him to me

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Well either way, the stick hit him in the ribs and Phaneuf got a penalty. Alls well that ends with a Leaf in the box.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

It's amazing to me that Phaneuf is only 28 years old, he plays like he's 38.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

The Greg Oden of the NHL...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

It's amazing to listen to Leafs fan talk about Dion like he's a #1 D. What a joke. When he's not tripping over his own feet, he's getting beaten like a rented mule. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

He started out well. And he was a beast in Jr, but I'm not complaining, because Lucic has this guy running scared. He wants nothing to do with Milan whatsoever! Pretty to watch.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

A major cheap shot, just like VanR on Marchand. The leafs seem to think that making dirty plays are making their team tougher. Not very smart to awaken the Bear from the last few weeks of slumber.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

A major cheap shot, just like VanR on Marchand. The leafs seem to think that making dirty plays are making their team tougher. Not very smart to awaken the Bear from the last few weeks of slumber.

I think the Leafs did the B's a big favor. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

yeah, he plays like he's worn out and tired from all the losing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

xdrive, you'd think he'd be used to it by now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Admittedly, Ive only seen him play against the Bruins, pretty small sample. At the risk of being a homer, from what I've seen, Phaneuf would be lucky to be our 3rd d-man.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Phaneuf=Bieksa

All talk ,no action.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Looked more like Dion creampuff . probably heard train whistles in his sleep all night last night. that guy is such a puss .

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

Looked more like Dion creampuff . probably heard train whistles in his sleep all night last night. that guy is such a puss .

I don't think I would be hearing train whistles with Alysha Cuthbert laying beside me :)  Who has time for sleep :) 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

I don't think I would be hearing train whistles with Alysha Cuthbert laying beside me :)  Who has time for sleep :) 

Might explain why he looks so slow. Probably tired. I'm jealous.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

In response to cowboys9's comment:

Might explain why he looks so slow. Probably tired. I'm jealous.

Well since you put it that way...that would explain things much clearer !  lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

The Greg Oden of the NHL...

Portland and their drafting LoL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

...............because of carrying around that mammoth chin. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Chowdah, we're not talking about Jay Leno here. This is about Phaneuf, he hasn't reached Leno status on the chin.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Chowdah, we're not talking about Jay Leno here. This is about Phaneuf, he hasn't reached Leno status on the chin.

How the chin has evolved.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Here he is training in the off-season:

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Getting ready to go in the corner with Lucic.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Oh god, Chowdah, that is hilarious.  The look on his face is peeeeerrrrrrfect.

Sections
Shortcuts