phil kessel = olympic beast!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: phil kessel = olympic beast!

girls soccer is stupid. and those flattering pictures that are air brushed are corny. she's a five at best. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Is that the clown from those SAW movies?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ramz. Show Ramz's posts

Kessel with two goals and is 2nd in scoring in the tourny!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Kessel's been real good so far.  No surprise, player with great jets that benefits as much as anyone from the bigger ice surface.

Why do people still bring up the Kessel/Bruins connection?  Guy hasn't been here in 5 years.  Bruins have made it to 2 Cup Finals, and won one.  Marc Savard played parts of two seasons in the post-Kessel era, imagine if we had to weed through "if we only had Savard" threads?

Other guys that were on that 2008-09 team:

Ryder, Wideman, Wheeler, Kobasew, Axelsson, Hunwick, Yelle, Stuart, Reccchi, Ference, Sturm, Hnidy, Ward, Bitz, Sobotka and Manny Fernandez.

Can't believe PC didn't retain all of those guys!  At least they brought Axelsson back as a scout.  I miss Byron Bitz.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The B's really miss Shane Hnidy.  He was great.  They should see what he's up to these days.

Bring back the Sheriff.

You know, or not.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ramz. Show Ramz's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kessel's been real good so far.  No surprise, player with great jets that benefits as much as anyone from the bigger ice surface.

Why do people still bring up the Kessel/Bruins connection?  Guy hasn't been here in 5 years.  Bruins have made it to 2 Cup Finals, and won one.  Marc Savard played parts of two seasons in the post-Kessel era, imagine if we had to weed through "if we only had Savard" threads?

Other guys that were on that 2008-09 team:

Ryder, Wideman, Wheeler, Kobasew, Axelsson, Hunwick, Yelle, Stuart, Reccchi, Ference, Sturm, Hnidy, Ward, Bitz, Sobotka and Manny Fernandez.

Can't believe PC didn't retain all of those guys!  At least they brought Axelsson back as a scout.  I miss Byron Bitz.

[/QUOTE]

I"m happy about the life after Kessel.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

He's on Tsn helping with Jets broadcasts.If he was as

good a player as he is an analyst he must have been good.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

Hey bhab be a proud  yankee to have kessel on ur team.  Nice  hat trick don't u think.  Any team including canada would take kessel on their team

Kessel is the nhl third best natural goal scorer behind ovie and stamkos

He got a hat trick in a 5-1 blow out.  Big F Deal.

Who scored the goals in a tight game - the game v the Russians?

For the twenty billionth time it's when you score the goals, not how many.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey bhab be a proud  yankee to have kessel on ur team.  Nice  hat trick don't u think.  Any team including canada would take kessel on their team

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you BadHab.  He still makes me sick, no knock on his talent, just hate his face. I will never root for him especially after the comment he made when he got traded to Toronto, happy to be playing for a hockey city. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

Bs legion kessel never said anything wrong about boston. He liked it there in fact he talked wheeler into signing with Boston. 

When he said that about Toronto and Toronto is truly the hockey city he meant that he didn't go to a team where hockey isn't popular like say columbus

[/QUOTE]

http://www.necn.com/pages/landing_tvdiner?blockID=157898&tagID=27113

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

What's with link talks about weather dempster etc..

[/QUOTE]

Interview with PC

Chiarelli: Kessel asked for trade in July

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's always funny how little kids look at sports.  They love their team, but then they see star players on other teams and they fall in love with them.  They want those guys on their team too.  Then you explain the basic reality about having your cake and eating it too.  You can't have everyone on this championship winning team, and the Cup, while also having a bunch of star players on other teams too.  

You have to make choices, and championships are evidence that the wisest choices were made.

Most kids get that.

Then you come here, and find (apparently) fully grown adults that still just can't grasp that very simple concept.

Do you like real championships, or hypothetical fantasies about all-star teams.  Most adults and most everybody here has an easy time answering that one.

[/QUOTE]

Fletch, you are wasting your breath.

Marco owns the magic "IF".  If the Bruins had Kessel they would be a dynasty and would have won every cup since they traded him.  In Marco's mind this is an absolute truth.  The Bruins HAD Kessel and didn't win with him, but that's the Bruins fault in Marco's mind.

Marco is stuck in his fantasy, this is so he doesn't have to deal with reality.  Saying "IF" is sooo much easier then talking about what "IS".

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

crosby is a better goal scorer than kessel too.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

What impressed me was the wheels on Wheeler. Maybe that is the extra ice space but you never, never see a guy skate a full circle around the other team in the offensive third. That's  the guy I'd like back.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think two in the first five minutes is pretty important.  It crushed the Slovenian spirit before they could even get going.

Kessel is an awesome hockey player.  I'm happy he's doing well.  I'm happy the B's traded him and won the Cup.  At least he didn't spend the playoffs drinking when he could escape from his team appointed baby sitter and blow the team's chance at another Cup.

(looking at you, Zombo)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The B's really miss Shane Hnidy.  He was great.  They should see what he's up to these days.

Bring back the Sheriff.

You know, or not.

[/QUOTE]

I have a whole team of them I can't let go of.

G  - Cleon Daskalakis

D  - Bruce Shoebottom

D  - Brian Curran

LW- Ron Hoover

C   - Joel Prpic

RW - Cameron Mann

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

I think two in the first five minutes is pretty important.  It crushed the Slovenian spirit before they could even get going.

Kessel is an awesome hockey player.  I'm happy he's doing well.  I'm happy the B's traded him and won the Cup.  At least he didn't spend the playoffs drinking when he could escape from his team appointed baby sitter and blow the team's chance at another Cup.

(looking at you, Zombo)

[/QUOTE]

As if Marco doesn't torment me enough.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's always funny how little kids look at sports.  They love their team, but then they see star players on other teams and they fall in love with them.  They want those guys on their team too.  Then you explain the basic reality about having your cake and eating it too.  You can't have everyone on this championship winning team, and the Cup, while also having a bunch of star players on other teams too.  

You have to make choices, and championships are evidence that the wisest choices were made.

Most kids get that.

Then you come here, and find (apparently) fully grown adults that still just can't grasp that very simple concept.

Do you like real championships, or hypothetical fantasies about all-star teams.  Most adults and most everybody here has an easy time answering that one.

[/QUOTE]

And neither one of those two have won a cup either .

Fletch, you are wasting your breath.

Marco owns the magic "IF".  If the Bruins had Kessel they would be a dynasty and would have won every cup since they traded him.  In Marco's mind this is an absolute truth.  The Bruins HAD Kessel and didn't win with him, but that's the Bruins fault in Marco's mind.

Marco is stuck in his fantasy, this is so he doesn't have to deal with reality.  Saying "IF" is sooo much easier then talking about what "IS".

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In response to futbal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What impressed me was the wheels on Wheeler. Maybe that is the extra ice space but you never, never see a guy skate a full circle around the other team in the offensive third. That's  the guy I'd like back.

[/QUOTE]

NO to Wheeler.  Move on.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

(looking at you, Zombo)

[/QUOTE]

NAS, Does this mean that Kessel got the game winning goal?

hehehe

Sections
Shortcuts