Philadelphia targets Tim Thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: Philadelphia targets Tim Thomas

In Response to Re: Philadelphia targets Tim Thomas:
    [QUOTE]That is right my friend if the Bs lose the final because of TT I will make it a personnal thing and I am going to make sure TT leaves this team once and for all!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

oh no not that lucaooo! please dont make it a personal thing. we dont want u to make tim thomas leave the team!

now back to reality! do u really take yourself serious? 1st its already personal between u and thomas, only problem is thomas doesnt know and if he did he wouldnt care. 2nd with every post u have proven yourself to not only have agenda against thomas and julian but also pretty much the bruins team. also in the process turning your membership in this forum into a joke. ask any other poster. just look at your last post "if the bruins lose in the final because of tt i will make it a personal thing" or the day after the bruins beat tampa in game 7 whats your first post"who was it that made the adjustment to beat the 1-3-1 cause i seriously doubt it was julian" and u call yourself a bruins fan? ya that sounds like a fan to me.

of course then there is this beauty during the conference finals the day after game 4 when the bruins lost 3-0 lead. u wanted to pull thomas. of course thomas went on in next game to only have 33 saves including the highlight reel save on downie on the doorstep. sure your a bruins-no doubt. what a lie!

Re: should have pulled thomas, played Rask

posted at 5/22/2011 1:37 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6&plckUserId=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6">
    First: 10/3/2009
    Last: 5/31/2011
    In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a0fa2e1db-1c9c-43db-805b-5d979ca9d793&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion:0fa2e1db-1c9c-43db-805b-5d979ca9d793Post:765e7f9a-af6c-428a-a523-87db7e04251a">Re: should have pulled thomas, played Rask:
    How would you know for sure that he would not have allowed more goals than TT?
    Posted by kelvana33

That is the point how can you guys say that Rask would not be better than TT in the net?  If we don't try we will never find out!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Philadelphia targets Tim Thomas : If you can't see the irony in what you've written then..................my opinion is that I find it very irritating the way you constantly try to correct other people's OPINIONS. I don't need your tips on how to relate to other posters. What are you, the George Costanza of this forum? Constantly suggesting an improvement to a situation that isn't in need of repair...........
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I agree with your statement Dez ! (get the irony ?) 

I'm sure you have YOUR OWN OPINIONS! I'd rather read YOUR OWN OPINIONS than read the brown nosing that goes on this site. 

Hitch your horse to your own wagon and let the chips fall where they may.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Philadelphia targets Tim Thomas : ......or to paraphrase.........why does everybody pick on me?............
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Dez, I for one am not picking on you ! You are close to 5000 posts...allot of invested time here...and I'm suggesting you make serious mark with your posts instead of jumping on everyone else's bandwagon. Share your true insights into the Bruins and the game of hockey...I'm sure the readers here will be impressed!

Have fun with your next 5000 posts !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]Carter WOULD NOT be enough for TT. It would have to start with JVR and go up from there. End of discussion.
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS[/QUOTE]

TT is 37 ! Carter is in his prime and a proven 40 goal scorer. Don't get greedy !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Like I said many time Neely is no big fan of TT and Neely is the boss!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Philadelphia targets Tim Thomas : TT is 37 ! Carter is in his prime and a proven 40 goal scorer. Don't get greedy !
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni[/QUOTE]

I agree that trade I would make in a blink of an eye!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=ad6c062887c13b2b75f1964c91a2f266&plckUserId=ad6c062887c13b2b75f1964c91a2f266">
    First: 11/4/2010
    Last: 6/1/2011
    Lets win the Cup 1st--- but when it comes to this scenario: No to Carter--- don't want or need his contract For me, the conversation would go something like this: Unless your willing to trade James Van Reimsdyke (sp?)--- we can talk then--- if not  you guys might want to consider calling some other team.
    Posted by JYaso

So glad you're not the Boston manager...nothing would ever get done with that approach.  37 yr old Thomas for 26 year old Carter (40 + goals/year) and you say take a walk?

LOL-- you obviously don't understand my point.  You don't trade Thomas for a guy with a 10 year contract and strap the team for years to come--- you ask for the their best young player who is at a reasonable price tag.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Philadelphia targets Tim Thomas : Dez, I for one am not picking on you ! You are close to 5000 posts...allot of invested time here...and I'm suggesting you make serious mark with your posts instead of jumping on everyone else's bandwagon. Share your true insights into the Bruins and the game of hockey...I'm sure the readers here will be impressed! Have fun with your next 5000 posts !
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni[/QUOTE]
    Wow BOA, thanks for the "tips". Once again, you're the answer to a question that nobody's asked.......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tom857. Show Tom857's posts

All that story says is that he thinks Philly would want someone like Thomas. Ergo, it is not a story.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=ad6c062887c13b2b75f1964c91a2f266&plckUserId=ad6c062887c13b2b75f1964c91a2f266 " /> BobbyOrrAlumni Posts: 298 First: 11/4/2010 Last: 6/1/2011 In Response to Re: Philadelphia targets Tim Thomas : Lets win the Cup 1st--- but when it comes to this scenario: No to Carter--- don't want or need his contract For me, the conversation would go something like this: Unless your willing to trade James Van Reimsdyke (sp?)--- we can talk then--- if not  you guys might want to consider calling some other team. Posted by JYaso So glad you're not the Boston manager...nothing would ever get done with that approach.  37 yr old Thomas for 26 year old Carter (40 + goals/year) and you say take a walk? LOL-- you obviously don't understand my point.  You don't trade Thomas for a guy with a 10 year contract and strap the team for years to come--- you ask for the their best young player who is at a reasonable price tag.
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]
    Jyaso, I'd like to just say that I agree entirely with your post but it upsets BOA when I'm not confrontational enough..........wait a second, that's right........I don't care what he thinks..........4 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Lucaoo I cant believe you still dont understand why when you start a thread insulting the teams possible MVP and insulting everyone who disagress you got blasted.

But anyways, I dont love Carter seems to get injured alot. Also if you give TT to PHI and he goes GodMode next year than wth do you do? PHI has a great core and the only missing peace is a tender you dont want to turn a rival contender into a top contender do you?

If anything you send TT out west for one of the west's stud defenseman. A deal that sends TT+ for Yandle would be great. But IIRC TT has one more year of NMC and I dont think he wants to go anywhere so he'll be here for another year at least.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]Lucaoo I cant believe you still dont understand why when you start a thread insulting the teams possible MVP and insulting everyone who disagress you got blasted. But anyways, I dont love Carter seems to get injured alot. Also if you give TT to PHI and he goes GodMode next year than wth do you do? PHI has a great core and the only missing peace is a tender you dont want to turn a rival contender into a top contender do you? If anything you send TT out west for one of the west's stud defenseman. A deal that sends TT+ for Yandle would be great. But IIRC TT has one more year of NMC and I dont think he wants to go anywhere so he'll be here for another year at least.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Which part exactly you don't understand about this coming from an ESPN reporter?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Philadelphia targets Tim Thomas : Which part exactly you don't understand about this coming from an ESPN reporter?
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

This is ILH, I'm refrencing your previous post about this thread getting better responses. As it should you didnt insuly everyone in the OP.

Thanks for ignoring the part of my post where I tried to address your point. Though you seem to be pretty good at that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Philadelphia targets Tim Thomas : This is ILH, I'm refrencing your previous post about this thread getting better responses. As it should you didnt insuly everyone in the OP. Thanks for ignoring the part of my post where I tried to address your point. Though you seem to be pretty good at that.
    Posted by RechsimusMaximus[/QUOTE]

If you want me to answer you just ask a clear question.