Philly - Boston toinght, no predictions except.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Philly - Boston toinght, no predictions except.....

.... Thomas will give Hartnell a blocker to the chin.

What kind of game will this be ?

I say Bruins will expose Philly's bad goaltending in this high spirited affair by both teams.

GO BRUINS !!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Philly - Boston toinght, no predictions except.....

The B's need to come out with a strong game, if only just to prep for the playoffs which is near.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

My only prediction:  I will enjoy watching the game.  What a great way to spend a Sunday night!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TTisOverrated. Show TTisOverrated's posts

I wouldnt call their goaltending bad. Id say it is average. As long as Philly doesn need to rely on their goaltending, they will be fine in the playoffs

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS will win it .....3-2

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Can't win sixteen games in the playoffs without leaning on your goaltending quite a bit it was Philly's ultimate undoing last season. Hmm last time Thomas played in Philadelphia he had a 3-0 shutout muts have been a fluke like all the other shutouts "it's the system".

Play Paille sit Gylder!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

4-2 Philly

3 of the 4 goals come from rebounds less than 3 feet from the net

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I think it's going to be a very physical game...big night for Horton, he's ready.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

bergy will net a pair and the d also gets involved on the scoring sheet. TT has another great night between the pipes- b's gat back on track.  i wouldn't even call yesterday's loss "off track"- just an unfortunate series of events. breakaway/ offsides...things are alright in beantown, tonight the hockey gods are on the bruins' side! GO B'S 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I would expect to see a game where (in philly) philly will play a fast physical game to send a message there the top in the east. Now can the Bs respond ? this isnt the team from mtl.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

philly 3-0

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Philly - Boston toinght, no predictions except.....:
    philly 3-0
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS

Impossible the Bruins don't score tonight.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

No idea what happens. I just hope the bruins play hard and skate beofore 7 mins left in the third. So tired of this team not giving a full effort but you come to expect it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Lucic-Marchand both score.

Krejci lays out Richards at center ice( well we can dream cant we?)

Seguin caps the game with an empty netter.

4-2 boston.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Hope I am wrong but I won't see anything to inspiring with the game tonight.  The regular season is not a time to lose players... Anze Kopitar like.  Philly is finishing 1st overall, the Bs 3rd, "it just doesn't matter".  Let the playoffs begin, may Toronto lose the rest of their games. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

These unpredictable Bruins have me expecting the worst but hoping for the best in any game they play.  Its regularly a crap shoot.  Yesterday's first 40 minutes aside, the club can and will play better tonight against a Flyer team that was outplayed by the Isles despite their win.  I read DiPietro couldn't stop much. 

The Bruins know they can improve their play, hopefully from the start, can add some distance between them and the idle Habs and clinch their playoff spot. They'll do all tonight.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

i hate to even write it but u watch Michael Glyder will have a good game tonight maybe even score a goal or get on the score sheet somehow. That's ryder's M.O. completely dog it for a 7 game stretch then play good enough to stay in the starting line-up for the rest of the year and the play-offs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

BRUINS get a point lose it on OT 3..2 PHILLY

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

7pm cannot come any faster.
    Why wasn't there a game on NBC today ?  This game would have been really good or was NBC scared it could get violent ?

P.S. Bruins-BlackHawks on versus Tuesday night. Chicago is in 8th spot, tomorrow playing in Detroit and the next night in Boston.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Strange first period.  No memorable hits to speak of.  Maybe both teams are more concerned with staying healthy than they are with paying the price to win.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

PP upcoming with about 4 min left in the game.  Let's see if the Bs can take advantage of it!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Goalllllll!!  2-1 Bs late in the game!1

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Am I the only one who predicted this win ???

Ask the expert

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Sections
Shortcuts