Phoenix or Florida ??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

Phoenix or Florida ??

bruins need a boost.  someone, who could lift the 3rd line and make them a threat, just like kelley did when the b's got him.

thomas fleischmann  good player, can score-61 points last yr, 6' 1" left wing. signed for two more yrs.. 28 yrs ol. This guy is never mentioned in any of the trade talks, why??

Antoine vermette? Keith Yandle?

Don't want Clowe, or Jagr.  Bruins need something  to put the spring back into there step.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from connbruins. Show connbruins's posts

Re: Phoenix or Florida ??

In response to paulbking's comment:

bruins need a boost.  someone, who could lift the 3rd line and make them a threat, just like kelley did when the b's got him.

thomas fleischmann  good player, can score-61 points last yr, 6' 1" left wing. signed for two more yrs.. 28 yrs ol. This guy is never mentioned in any of the trade talks, why??

Antoine vermette? Keith Yandle?

Don't want Clowe, or Jagr.  Bruins need something  to put the spring back into there step.

Reports are out today that Pominville is available. I'm not sure if Buffalo trades within the division.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

I wouldn't mind Raffi Torres from Phoenix. He plays a rugged style and would be a good fit with Peverley and Kelly when he's back. I also wouldn't mind if they kicked in old friend Derek Morris.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Pass on Torres. If by some miracle the B's could get Eckman-Larsson? Or Klesla? Yes please.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Pass on Torres. If by some miracle the B's could get Eckman-Larsson? Or Klesla? Yes please.

No Torres, please! Ekman-Larsson just signed a six-year extension last week  - I don't know if that's still valid if the Yotes have to move. And Klesla has never impressed me, and he's always on the DL.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

No on Torres, that guy is a scum bag and one of the dirtiest players in the league.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Yes on torres.  :-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Shupe go home! lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Shupe go home! lol

I am home.  Haha.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Torres wouldnt be needed for line 3.  But he with paille and campy would be a nice 4th line.  Torres despite his dirty hits can play.   

Sections
Shortcuts