Photos from the Bruins Rolling Rally.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

Photos from the Bruins Rolling Rally.

Here you go kids! I watched the parade twice. Once from the Garden and then ran over Beacon hill to watch it from the Common. By days end I was completely sunburned and couldn't feel my legs. Legion can testify. I wouldn't climb a set of stairs because I physically could not. It was an excellent day overall!

https://picasaweb.google.com/113152389651835040643/BruinsStanleyCupParadeJune2011?feat=directlink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Photos from the Bruins Rolling Rally.

NICE !

You saved me the time Laughing

I'm still sore myself.

I had a soccer game last  night and was in pain all game but didn't dive like a Sedin. I would not be able to get back up.

Great times Krispy !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Great job Krispy and nice vantage point way to elbow yur way in! You must be hording pics of your New Foundlander man ? hee hee Tongue out

Bookmarked Thanks!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Photos from the Bruins Rolling Rally.:
    [QUOTE]Great job Krispy and nice vantage point way to elbow yur way in! You must be hording pics of your New Foundlander man? hee hee Bookmarked Thanks!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Didn't happen. On both locations Ryder seemed to change sides on the duck boat.  Mighty disappointed she was,

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

What was with the person with the Maple Leafs jersey? No offense to the Leafs but?????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

[QUOTE]Great job Krispy and nice vantage point way to elbow yur way in! You must be hording pics of your New Foundlander man ? hee hee Bookmarked Thanks!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Rydes evaded me the whole time! He was on the wrong side of the duckboat when it passed but switched midway through!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Photos from the Bruins Rolling Rally. : Didn't happen. On both locations Ryder seemed to change sides on the duck boat.  Mighty disappointed she was,
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Imagine my disappointment when he didnt turn up at Fenway yesterday either. Rumour has it he was the drunkest of the bunch at Foxwoods and from the photo I saw he was suffering a sunburn. Not a good combination.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

[QUOTE]What was with the person with the Maple Leafs jersey? No offense to the Leafs but?????
    Posted by jaytf25[/QUOTE]

Not sure. Just trying to represent the Leafs I suppose?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Thanks for the view of the pics!  No comment means enjoyment! Cheers.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks for the view of the pics!  No comment means enjoyment! Cheers.
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. I'm happy to share. :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Krispy - Thanks for sharing those shots.  Some looked close eonugh for you to climb into the duckboat with the guys.  It must have been an unreal experience.  Cheers!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]What was with the person with the Maple Leafs jersey? No offense to the Leafs but?????
    Posted by jaytf25[/QUOTE]

Brian Burke should get some love, he's done his best to contribute to the Bruin cause.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

[QUOTE]Krispy - Thanks for sharing those shots.  Some looked close eonugh for you to climb into the duckboat with the guys.  It must have been an unreal experience.  Cheers!
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

We were right up against the barricades and were I nimble at all, I might have done. LOL!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Speaking of a leafs jersey, another 1st rounder that might've worn one. thanks again bb.