Pialle is the Best Choice to Replace Looch on the 1st line??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Pialle is the Best Choice to Replace Looch on the 1st line??

Are you kidding me? DP not exactly 1st line material. DK and Horton are not exactly dominating, I don't think daniel fng pialle will help! Add this to the list of dumb decisions.

It's like the B's were playing against the habs, refs and clod!

Part of me wants to see the B's lose just to get rid of this bozo coach.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevio19. Show kevio19's posts

Re: Pialle is the Best Choice to Replace Looch on the 1st line??

Yeah that really pissed me off, he tries and all but god Claude we're trying to score here and who does he double shift? Paille? Peverly I would think should be there, maybe Marchand but he does well with Bergy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Pialle is the Best Choice to Replace Looch on the 1st line??:
    [QUOTE]Are you kidding me? DP not exactly 1st line material. DK and Horton are not exactly dominating, I don't think daniel fng pialle will help! Add this to the list of dumb decisions. It's like the B's were playing against the habs, refs and clod! Part of me wants to see the B's lose just to get rid of this bozo coach.
    Posted by MDsizzle[/QUOTE]

And people were talking about playing Seguin over Thornton - what about putting Seguin in over Paille?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Need Paille to kill penalties. And why move somebody off Peverly line? They generate chances. Should have moved Recchi or March to Krejci's do nothing line....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Pialle is the Best Choice to Replace Looch on the 1st line??:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Pialle is the Best Choice to Replace Looch on the 1st line?? : And people were talking about playing Seguin over Thornton - what about putting Seguin in over Paille?
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Seguin of either makes sense to me. Get the jkis some playoff experience, give him a chance to develop and step up, and who knows maybe he even scores...

Anyone other than Thornton and DP to get some 1st line ice time. Marchand, Peverly even Ryder, but pialle??????? How'd that work out for you clod???? You do realize when you are down a goal you need to score in order to come back right??

Sections
Shortcuts