Pierre Lebrun talks Brad Richards

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Pierre Lebrun talks Brad Richards

In Response to Re: Pierre Lebrun talks Brad Richards:
    In Response to Re: Pierre Lebrun talks Brad Richards : C'mon Nitemare during their heyday he was the face of the franchise. When you thought of the stars Turco was always one of the names you thought of. NAS- That's why I said different circumstances. It does relate because he was huge for the Stars for a long time. Teams do let go of their aging stars from time to time.
    Posted by callodthedom19

When I thought of the Stars, I would think Modano, Nieuwendyk, Zubov, Sydor, Belfour.  More recently, it's Morrow and Ott.  Never Turco.

It doesn't relate because Richards hasn't been huge for them for a long time.  He's not an aging star.  His skills are prime.  It's as unrelated as possible.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Pierre Lebrun talks Brad Richards : Terrible in the playoffs you're right nitemare. A career .914 sv% and 2.17 gaa. Just a complete choke job.
    Posted by callodthedom19

You obviously never watched the Stars get beat out by lesser teams because Turco didn't play they way he did in the regular season. Look up any hockey experts analysis on Marty Turco & see what they say. Yes. The past couple of seasons in Dallas Marty was better, but until that time the knock on the guy was. Doesn't play well in the play-offs! If you think otherwise you haven't been watching, listening, or reading!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

How much closer do you want them to get before going all in? PC will not let this team sink to the bottom of the East simply by letting one draft pick via TOR and a 2nd/3rd line winger like Wheeler go in order to get Richards and his 63 points for a Cup run. This is why you get extra picks....use them to put your team over the top. Do it and don't look back. Excuse me but Richards is on pace for 92 pts! Therefore my statement of a consistent 90 pt guy is intact! Stick to the weapon contest would ya!
    Posted by nitemare-38

Yeah - he has 63 points right now... I think Asmaha is in agreement here.

Sections
Shortcuts