Pierre McGuire

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

Pierre McGuire

He is by far the most bias person on TV. I get he's from Canada and everything, but at least pretend like you don't hate the Bruins. At one point Horton was backchecking against one of the Canucks and he went on for like five minutes on Vancouver's superior speed.
    1. Horton was at the end of a shift.
    2. The guy didn't even end up with a shot.
    3. No one every pretended that Horton was the Bruins fastest player.
    Can Versus really not find anybody else to talk about the game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Pierre McGuire

what i get a kick out of is, it's OK for all of canada(fans, analysts, commentators) to want their canadian francise to win the cup. no problem there, or mention that it's not really canada winning- there are players from all over the world on the team. but if in the US, BOSTON fans chant USA- pulling for the US team to win regardless of who's on the team...its offensive, foolish, disrespectful. i don't get it- every analyst may as well be draped in the canadian flag for these playoffs, and it's what's expected. why the double standard? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Pierre McGuire:
    [QUOTE]He is by far the most bias person on TV. I get he's from Canada and everything, but at least pretend like you don't hate the Bruins. At one point Horton was backchecking against one of the Canucks and he went on for like five minutes on Vancouver's superior speed. 1. Horton was at the end of a shift. 2. The guy didn't even end up with a shot. 3. No one every pretended that Horton was the Bruins fastest player. Can Versus really not find anybody else to talk about the game.
    Posted by dalexander2424[/QUOTE]

I would take him anyday over Healey.  at least he loves hockey.  I hear ya though.  They need to get an entirely new crew with hockey.  PJ Stock would be fantastic.  I like Ray Ferraro as well.  They need some new blood.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

In Response to Re: Pierre McGuire:
    [QUOTE]what i get a kick out of is, it's OK for all of canada(fans, analysts, commentators) to want their canadian francise to win the cup. no problem there, or mention that it's not really canada winning- there are players from all over the world on the team. but if in the US, BOSTON fans chant USA- pulling for the US team to win regardless of who's on the team...its offensive, foolish, disrespectful. i don't get it- every analyst may as well be draped in the canadian flag for these playoffs, and it's what's expected. why the double standard? 
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    If you're really quiet you can hear Pierre sucking Vancouver's D

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswin4please. Show patswin4please's posts

[QUOTE]He is by far the most bias person on TV. I get he's from Canada and everything, but at least pretend like you don't hate the Bruins. At one point Horton was backchecking against one of the Canucks and he went on for like five minutes on Vancouver's superior speed. 1. Horton was at the end of a shift. 2. The guy didn't even end up with a shot. 3. No one every pretended that Horton was the Bruins fastest player. Can Versus really not find anybody else to talk about the game.

You're nuts - PG is awesome.  He knows not only hockey, but the histories of the players and how they came to where they are now.  The irony of your comment is that no one can credibly dispute that Jack Edwards is by FAR the most bias commentator in hockey.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

I think Pierre is pretty good. I didn't like Moe Howard an Millbury between the 2nd and 3rd period it seemed Millbury didn't want to say much which is so unlike Millbury. Moe was talking about how Hamhuis hasn't returned to the game since the Krecji crosscheck? Hamhuis was hurt from the check on Lucic , Krejci pushed him with his stick . I think the refs were the story the first two periods the third they let them play.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

Does he really need to tell us every time the Sedins come on the ice whether or not Chara is on and when he follows them?  its going to get pretty tiresome by the end of the series.

Its a given Pierre - find something insightful to say.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KennyBizz. Show KennyBizz's posts

CBC was terrible last night. Healy's a disgrace.  More Bruins are Canadians for crying out loud.  I had to mute it.  They were just looking for negative comments on the Beans.  Hopefully they can take game two and come home with home ice!!  GO BEANS!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Notice that Maguire and Healy are both between the benches. Fools of a feather stick together.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

For you U.S. Bruins fans welcome to most despised man on any hockey broadcast. We have to listen to this clown all year in Canada on TSN. The only saving grace are the finals are on CBC and I do not see his creepy face (notice how close he stands to players during an interview). 

P.S. He also thimks Ulfie is a great guy and was a great player for the Pens. Imagine what Cam must think of him.  

Bruins in 7

Go B's

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

He's the king of hyperbole and often blows and sucks at the same time.

I'm Canadian and most of my hockey fan friends detest the Vanucks and their smarmy fans, especially those lame morons in the green body condoms.

However, the chick that flashed her b**bs at Ben Eager in the semis gets a conditional OK.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Hate the man.. Craig Button is quickly become just as annoying.  He actionally had the chaonies to say there is "no clear evidence that bergeron got bit.  His co-host was laughing in his face...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnTAlouette. Show JohnTAlouette's posts

In Response to Re: Pierre McGuire:
    [QUOTE]I agree with how annoying he is. Micheletti is so much better.  McGuire is like the kid you didn't want hanging around with your group of friends. Just annoying. Also, what is doubly annoying was how every time the officials made a call, he praised them for it. The Hamhuis hit on Lucic is borderline dirty where I come from and he's like "great, clean hit!" I had no idea targeting someone's knees in any sport was "clean". It's not where I come from. A hip check is at the thigh or waist area, not that low at the knees.   
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

When you bend your knees like Hamhuis did, that hardly constitutes a hip check.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

That's exactly what I yelled at the TV when McGuire said that!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

To over the top for my liking........and changes his tune on teams at the flip of a coin. One second they couldn't shoot their way out of a paper bag, and then they are the best team bar none in the next period.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

I really like Pierre. As for Button, I can't really make a fair evaluation of him during the games, but as far as his hockey knowledge, when the draft lists from other people not only from TSN, but other scouting services, come out, his lists are always so far off it's not even funny.

With all that being said, am I the only one waiting for Pierre to have his signature creepy moment this series? There was the Byfuglien interview last year, him with Rob Ray on the bench, and him standing dangerously close to Dutch during the trade deadline special a few years back.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

As someone called him on here within the last couple weeks: "Pierre Donthire".

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Somebody please get rid of Pierre, I absolutely can't stand him or his appearence on the team 990. Garbage analyst

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

He's an Irish guy named Pierre. Nothing about him makes any sense.