Pitt Trade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

Pitt Trade

I say we trade Bergeron, Wheeler, Stuart and B's 2 1st rounders to Pitt for Malkin(who should be healthy by next season) and Letang. That way people cannot whine next year about not having a stud offensive player, puck moving defensemen, Wheeler(who'll score 30+ goals on Crosby's wing), or Ryder.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Re: Pitt Trade

In Response to Pitt Trade:
    I say we trade Bergeron, Wheeler, Stuart and B's 2 1st rounders to Pitt for Malkin(who should be healthy by next season) and Letang. That way people cannot whine next year about not having a stud offensive player, puck moving defensemen, Wheeler(who'll score 30+ goals on Crosby's wing), or Ryder.  
    Posted by KJBruinswin

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Your right KJ, we should listen to you to stop the whinning.  You're probably one of the pink hat bruins fans who think they are all set as is.  I'm glad to see bridgewater state hospital allowing internet time again.

Maybe after your deal we can give pitt the toronto pick and hammil for crosby?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

If you read the post bigbadmommysboybruinsfan it included trading that pick. The post does sum up though 99% of the whining on this board. No trade post on this board should be taken serious since no one who posts here is an NHL GM.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Wheeler wouldnt play on crosby's wing.

Sections
Shortcuts