Pitts. has it coming to them...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Pitts. has it coming to them...

1) Ulf hit on Neely

2) Cooke hit on Savard

3) Iginla taken out from under us

I'm not sure yet what it actually is or when it is going to occur BUT these clowns are due for a whole lot of hurt courtesy of the Boston Bruins. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Re: Pitts. has it coming to them...

From the title of the thread, I thought you were talking about the Stanley Cup.

I think they have a lot better expectation of the Cup, rather than any "hurt", this Bruin team can deliver.

I actually hope that Boston forgets about trading picks and prospects, for this year. I am willing to concede this year to Pittsburgh. Chiarelli should start thinking about next year.

You win, Shero. If I had a white flag, I would be waving it.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I dont see it they win the cup, over loading reminds me of the rangers, so much talent but a big bust, instead of addressing there real need they grab what the Bs want and keep them out of it. Theres still a top 6 forward and top 6 dman available that imo is a better fit especially long tem with the Bs if PC does go after it.

Pittsburg might win the east, but they gotta go thru a couple of tough teams to do it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to lucdufour's comment:

1) Ulf hit on Neely

2) Cooke hit on Savard

3) Iginla taken out from under us

I'm not sure yet what it actually is or when it is going to occur BUT these clowns are due for a whole lot of hurt courtesy of the Boston Bruins. 

The order above should be:

1) Neely

2)  Savard

938,473,037) Iginla

Drama, drama, drama

A guy got traded elsewhere.  It happens.  I don't recall seeing all of this outrage when Carter when to LA.  Why not?  Because people didn't get sucked into the trade like they did on this one.  See, this is exactly why I avoid this place and all of the media leading up to the deadline.  I don't want to get jilted, and I can't listen to people turn into human forms of Cherynobyl.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

I dont see it they win the cup, over loading reminds me of the rangers, so much talent but a big bust, instead of addressing there real need they grab what the Bs want and keep them out of it. Theres still a top 6 forward and top 6 dman available that imo is a better fit especially long tem with the Bs if PC does go after it.

Pittsburg might win the east, but they gotta go thru a couple of tough teams to do it.

Fortunately Boston won't be one of them! I'd rather not see them embarrassed, because if this team stays as it is? That's exactly what's gonna happen.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

Fortunately Boston won't be one of them! I'd rather not see them embarrassed, because if this team stays as it is? That's exactly what's gonna happen.

Another case of, chicken or egg