PK did what he said he'd do...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

PK did what he said he'd do...

Second period coming to an end and the crowd is booing there own team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: PK did what he said he'd do...

For context, I posted this before the PP when I heard scattered boos rain down...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I hate it. But the Habs played their gameplan and the Bruins couldn't bury their chances.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I hate it. But the Habs played their gameplan and the Bruins couldn't bury their chances.

[/QUOTE]

I think that pretty much summarizes the series.......

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I hate Pk but I'm smart enough to realize I'd take him I'm a blink of an eye but maybe I should second guess myself.. after all Gnib

Said he wouldn't take him because get this he was a minus for a few games. 

Btw wheres bhab isn't he usually here early mornings. Yip silence 

[/QUOTE]

I think you need to go get some sleep , only a dimwit would come on here and thump his chest crying a thousand " I told so " grow up man , I don't know who's worse , you or Stanley . Sounds like you've had a rough night

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think the Habs did not let the Bruins size, physicality and chippiness effect them. They played their game regardless of what happened.

Sections
Shortcuts