PK is officially a terd.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: PK is officially a terd.

Tks fellas.  I promise to be exactly the same.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tks fellas.  I promise to be exactly the same.   

[/QUOTE]

Anything else would be...civilized!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:[QUOTE]

Hes gonna be an 8m plus terd. [/QUOTE]

He'll be able to afford all the things that terds like to buy...plenty of them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Not sure what a "terd" is. PK may be an annoying SOB but he's an excellent defenseman. Hopefully he'll be off working on his golf game tomorrow.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Suppan is a jerk and one of the future dirtiest player in NHL.  I have never seen a guy that like to keep talking trash especially to keep going toward to Boston Bench and talked trash all the times. 

I do not blame any Boston player doing something toward to him.  He is never a class guy.

Cant wait to see Boston to get a good lead, and know that they would win the game as soon the third period is going to expire, hope that Julien put all five physical guys on the ice for the last time with Suppan, and make something happen right there!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

In response to GoUconn13's comment:

Suppan is a jerk and one of the future dirtiest player in NHL.  I have never seen a guy that like to keep talking trash especially to keep going toward to Boston Bench and talked trash all the times. 

I do not blame any Boston player doing something toward to him.  He is never a class guy.

Cant wait to see Boston to get a good lead, and know that they would win the game as soon the third period is going to expire, hope that Julien put all five physical guys on the ice for the last time with Suppan, and make something happen right there!!

I also hate the fact he never had an ERA of lower than 5.57 for the Sox.

Sections
Shortcuts