PK Subban again??? Anybody see on TSN tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

PK Subban again??? Anybody see on TSN tonight?

Yes another thread on PK (sry Kennedy) but this kid just doesn't get it.  He's really not sincere. 
    Sauer and Subban are about to fight, I guess Sauer wanted Subban to remove his helmet as Subban's shield covers all but his chin . Subban fakes as if he's removing his helmet and when he sees Sauer's off he lashes towards him but does not remove his helmet. No honor.
    Of course te fight never happens , not sure if Subban went behind the ref or the refs stopped this one from happening.
    Then you hear that quack McGuire, " Oh yeah PK really wanted to fight this time"  ' he's not afraid of anyone " BS Pierre BS. 
    I say don't fight Subban ,  he hides behind that robocop shield .  It's dangerous trying to hit him and you can brake a part on your hand.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: PK Subban again???

Once again he waited until his teammate and the linesman arrived to prove he was sincere in wanting to fight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: PK Subban again??? Anybody see on TSN tonight?

I saw it and was waiting for someone to comment.  PK will learn the hard way.  Its a matter of time before someone takes care of him.  He is talented, plays with a lot of energy...but someone is gonna go nuts on him eventually.

Lupol said it best that he is running outta chances. 

Problem is it seems like guys like that always get away with it.  He has been involved in so many incidents like this that he is gonna have to answer the bell sooner or later

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Saw it, typical Subban.  Pierre's comments only added to the hysterics.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: PK Subban again???:
    [QUOTE]Once again he waited until his teammate and the linesman arrived to prove he was sincere in wanting to fight.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]
    Yeah,it looked to me like Subban was pretending he wanted to fight.Hilarious how obvious it was that he slid behind the ref before "trying" to fight.I laughed out loud.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

talk about the perfect Montreal Canadian. i remember last year thinking how cool the story was, PK was kind of forced into duty at the end of the season and into the play-offs. i just thought how good he managed to play under the toughest conditions. series against Washington,Pitt and Philly. then this year i have seen the light though. from his retarded interviews after the game to the over doing goal celebrations to the stuff like the other nite against lecavalier. he cant be put in his place fast enough its only to bad boychuk missed him in last game versus Montreal

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

what gets me is he reaching for his strap on the helmet and fakes removing his helmet !!  As soon as the other guy removes it he lets go of his strap on helmet and goes after him. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

you wait.  soon the montreal media will be calling us the KKK. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: PK Subban again??? Anybody see on TSN tonight?:
    [QUOTE]what gets me is he reaching for his strap on the helmet and fakes removing his helmet !!  As soon as the other guy removes it he lets go of his strap on helmet and goes after him. 
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

BSL,

He did the same thing with Lupol.  I had a crazy guy I played with who was hated and he would put the screws in his visor in reverse so people would be hitting the sharp end of the screw.  how crazy is that. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Shupe,  now that's Fn sickening. 
    Like you said the word gets around,  it's no wonder he's a marked man against every team they play but I'll admit part of it is because he's good.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

BSL,

I think Subban is talented and I think playing with the energy he has has to be annoying.  Plus he is a yapper.  But when they played the Caps last week he was cross checking Ovie a lot through that game. 
    I mean his list is growing.
    1. Entire Bruins team
    2. Ovie
    3. Lupol
    4. Vinny

and I am sure the list is longer.  its a matter of time.  Sauer would have destroyed him by the way. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]BSL, I think Subban is talented and I think playing with the energy he has has to be annoying.  Plus he is a yapper.  But when they played the Caps last week he was cross checking Ovie a lot through that game.  I mean his list is growing. 1. Entire Bruins team 2. Ovie 3. Lupol 4. Vinny and I am sure the list is longer.  its a matter of time.  Sauer would have destroyed him by the way. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    He's made so many enemies since that it's easy to forget the hate PK list started with Mike Richards.Ironically,at the time I thought Richards being a baby about it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]BSL, I think Subban is talented and I think playing with the energy he has has to be annoying.  Plus he is a yapper.  But when they played the Caps last week he was cross checking Ovie a lot through that game.  I mean his list is growing. 1. Entire Bruins team 2. Ovie 3. Lupol 4. Vinny and I am sure the list is longer.  its a matter of time.  Sauer would have destroyed him by the way. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Really Sauer ? 

Add Bogosian , Malkin and can't remember the D on Stars team. He even called him out after that game in Dallas.
    WOW as we speak Pouliot just bulldozered Henrik

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from logeseats. Show logeseats's posts

My 8 year old was watching the game with me. He asked, if that guy on Montreal was gonna fight why did he wait for the refs to get in the way"?  It was obvious to an 8 year old.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Guys, sooner or later Subban will have to put up or shut up.  He'll be in the league for a long time and players have long memories. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

The guy is the type you want on your team UNTIL he pulls some of the shenanigans you see tonight...

The guy never ceases to amaze me how he continues to push every team's buttons.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

Saw the  game as well, he clearly waits for  the ref to show up before faking that he wants to dance,  he's a combination  of Lapierre,  and Reibero, perfect  faking  diving chicken shiet.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvUhd-gYnuA

He even cheapshots guys on his own team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Saw it. He actually looked to me like he ran away from Sauer and towards his teammate. And he intentionally ran into Lundquist which started the whole thing. Has anyone ever seen him remove his helmet and man-up? I seriously doubt it!

Payback will be sweet!!

20. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts