1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carltetus. Show carltetus's posts

PK Subban wants $30M over 5 years

According 98.5 FM in Montreal, PK wants $6M/year. I think he should get $12M for 3 years.

Sorry the link is in french. Nothing yet on TSN web site.

http://www.985sports.ca/hockey/nouvelles/subban-exigerait-la-lune-166464.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: PK Subban wants $30M over 5 years

In Response to Re: PK Subban wants $30M over 5 years:
    [QUOTE]On a 1-10 scale of credibility (10 being rock solid, 1 being Eklund), this story gets a 2, tops. Jeremy Felosa is more Eklund than respectable journalist, and Subban's agent has denied that he's asked for that much.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

Ugh?  he's a soccer and baseball guy LOL
    6M a year is steep and I doubt that's what he'll get or even asking. Unless his agent has taken a page from the CBA negotiations when it comes to putting an  offer on the table.  Ask for 6m/5years to sign for 4.5m/5years.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: PK Subban wants $30M over 5 years

In Response to Re: PK Subban wants $30M over 5 years:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PK Subban wants $30M over 5 years : Malcom is nothing like his brother. He seems like a down to earth kid given the interviews I have seen from him. P.K. on the other hand is a cocky, selfish, all about me kind of person. He has rocks in his head if he thinks he is worth 6 million a year.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

Well, thank you for letting me know.  It's pretty impressive that you can determine a person's core character today and three or five years down the line by watching a few interviews.

Sections
Shortcuts