Players have too much power

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Players have too much power

In response to OrrandShore's comment:

The problem is that the league allowed Ignila to make a decision by naming 4 teams he would accept a trade to and then in the 11th hour  they allowed him to make a "new" decision naming only one team he wanted to be traded to.   What the ...........?

The league is a "dumb" league for allowing this to happen and Ignlia's character rating is -1!

Iginla has a legally binding contract. In that contract is a clause which states that he must approve any transaction during it's term unless of course, he signs a waiver to forego said right. As stated by Calgary's owner, Iginla signed no waiver. To these eyes, he really did nothing wrong. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Yes, JM, but when it comes time to start making deals, or when a player is on the block, the GMs will often receive a list from a player with a full NMC.  The list will contain some of the teams he's willing to accept.  

I have no way of verifying if this is, in fact, true or not.

By the way, be nice to 49, its not his fault he is a d**sh, it is a biological imperative for all Nuck fans.....ensconced in the DNA.

Anyone else posting here to escape the in-laws?

A quick google search of "iginla submits teams trade" brings up this:

http://www.thescore.com/home/articles/665781-report-iginla-submits-list-of-teams-he-would-accept-trade-to

Substitute Nash:

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/articles/301560-report-rick-nash-submits-list-of-trade-partners

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to OrrandShore's comment:

The problem is that the league allowed Ignila to make a decision by naming 4 teams he would accept a trade to and then in the 11th hour  they allowed him to make a "new" decision naming only one team he wanted to be traded to.   What the ...........?

The league is a "dumb" league for allowing this to happen and Ignlia's character rating is -1!

Iginla has a legally binding contract. In that contract is a clause which states that he must approve any transaction during it's term unless of course, he signs a waiver to forego said right. As stated by Calgary's owner, Iginla signed no waiver. To these eyes, he really did nothing wrong. 

I cant agree or put it better.  I love everything iginla has been to hockey...pure class, always a smile on his face and awesome for the game.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Notice since he chose Pittsburgh over Boston everyone here is refering to him as Iginla and not "Iggy"..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I cant agree or put it better.  I love everything iginla has been to hockey...pure class, always a smile on his face and awesome for the game.  

I was just paraphrasing you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Notice since he chose Pittsburgh over Boston everyone here is refering to him as Iginla and not "Iggy"..

This is the one silver lining for me.  I get to avoid "Iggy" threads and mentions for at least the next five years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In response to 49-North's comment:

Would this be causing so much fuss on this forum, if instead of what really happened, Iginla had said 'no' to a deal with the Senators, and then 'yes' to a deal with the Bruins?

Wow, you haven't been around for most of the year while the B's rode high.  Now that a couple of things have gone wrong, here you are, front and center.

Honestly, if the Sens got spurned and Iginla ended up in Boston, it would be party central here.  Have you ever been to party central?  It's like a Vancouver riot, but the exact opposite.

LOL! That's getting pretty old. 

Desperate for material, or what?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Would this be causing so much fuss on this forum, if instead of what really happened, Iginla had said 'no' to a deal with the Senators, and then 'yes' to a deal with the Bruins?

Wow, you haven't been around for most of the year while the B's rode high.  Now that a couple of things have gone wrong, here you are, front and center.

Honestly, if the Sens got spurned and Iginla ended up in Boston, it would be party central here.  Have you ever been to party central?  It's like a Vancouver riot, but the exact opposite.

LOL! That's getting pretty old. 

Desperate for material, or what?

No. It really isn't.

Sections
Shortcuts