Players on the "Hot Seat" ? Or need to get off to a good start.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Players on the "Hot Seat" ? Or need to get off to a good start.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=681468&navid=nhl:topheads

Most defenitely for Fluery, Price and Bobrovsky. I would say it wont hurt Nash because he can get very hot and amass points quickly. Rick does need to be the man down the stretch. Richards on the other hand needs to start hot and stay that way so Rag fans will stop thinking he got his retirement money From Slats.

Does Tyler Myers turn it around ?

I hope not, hate that punk!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Players on the

Why's Bergeron on the hot seat? Fine he was hurt, but performance has not been an issue at all. Lucic is on the hotseat moreso - he needs to show more of the playoffs Lucic than the regular season Lucic of last year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I would add Luongo to the heat seat.  I think there's a ton of pressure on him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Why's Bergeron on the hot seat? Fine he was hurt, but performance has not been an issue at all. Lucic is on the hotseat moreso - he needs to show more of the playoffs Lucic than the regular season Lucic of last year.

Lots more eyes on him now that he was the first man to walk on Venus.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I would add the Lemon in Dallas

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

I would add the Lemon in Dallas

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

There is no pressure of any kind whatsoever for any professional hockey player in Dallas.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

That list is a joke. Tavares,Bergeron and the reigning Conn Smythe winner are on the "hot seat"?
    I'll fix it for them.

1. Fleury

2. Brad Richards

3. Del Zotto

4. Carle

5. Hiller

6. Marleau/Thornton

7. Lehtonen

8. Halak/Elliott

9. Ehrhoff

19. Okposo/Bailey

Hiller,Lehtonon along with Halak and Elliott all have good young goalies waiting in the wings. Thats part of what being on the hot-seat means. The other part is players like Fleury and Richards who had their performances drop off significantly of late.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I agree some of the ones they have are a joke.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

It's all about defining your terms.  Bergeron isn't on the hot seat; it's the team that needs him to come back healthy and play the way he's capable of playing.  Very few of those players are "on the hot seat".  Many are just "pivotal players."

Are you not entertained?!?!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Luongo 4 goals on 9 shots tonight in the 1st period v. Oilers.

In my world I see him as #2 behind Fleury - who also hasn't looked good in preseason.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

Luongo 4 goals on 9 shots tonight in the 1st period v. Oilers.

In my world I see him as #2 behind Fleury - who also hasn't looked good in preseason.

[/QUOTE]

The one to Eberle was bad, then the Perron goal was just plain awful.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Anytime I get to see Bobby Lou with that "Why me ?" look on his face is a good hockey day!

Sections
Shortcuts