Playoff Beard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Playoff Beard

I know some of you think it's stupid and what not.
    However, I enjoy shaving clean and letting loose!
    New Avatar was taken the next day after the Boston Bruins won the 2011 Stanley Cup.
    Here's hoping it grows as big this year, with a few more grey hairs of course

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from inflamedcolon. Show inflamedcolon's posts

Re: Playoff Beard

In Response to Playoff Beard:
    [QUOTE]I know some of you think it's stupid and what not. However, I enjoy shaving clean and letting loose! New Avatar was taken the next day after the Boston Bruins won the 2011 Stanley Cup. Here's hoping it grows as big this year, with a few more grey hairs of course
    Posted by LordByron77[/QUOTE]

I'm letting it grow again this year (despite the wife totally despising the facial hair), last year's was phenomanal.  I'll get a picture up soon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I hate the beard thing.  Hockey players should be clean shaven.  No one should have a number over 36, and at that 35 36 30 and 1 should be goaltenders.  There should be no "woo" after goals, there should be no signs telling people to cheer and there should only be organ music.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Playoff Beard:
    [QUOTE]I hate the beard thing.  Hockey players should be clean shaven.  No one should have a number over 36, and at that 35 36 30 and 1 should be goaltenders.  There should be no "woo" after goals, there should be no signs telling people to cheer and there should only be organ music.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

I don't mind the players having beards, but I'll never understand grown male fans following around. 

Little kids do it because they idolize and worship this player or that player.  Men in their 30's, 40's, 50's and beyond?  I just don't understand.  Do these same men also tuck in the back of their jersey to be just like Bergeron?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

No but I raise my Bruins flags during the playoffs.
    Wear my Jersey and hat on the golf course. And get tatooed when my team that i have been following for over 25 years win the Holy Grail!
    Guess I act like a 10 yr old. With a full grown beard Baby

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

my good luck charm and it worked last year is just the opposite. i only shave on game days .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

If I grew a playoff beard I'd be more intimidating than Adam McQuaid.

Jk. That is not possible.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

I wear a beard year round anyway.  But I usually keep it nice and trimmed.  However, I will admit that I have let it get a little bit scruffier during the playoffs the few years because myself and a few of my fellow co-workers participate in this:http://www.beardathon.com/bruins/team.aspx

Hey, it's for a good cause.  But I enjoy my beard anyway.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

No need to grow one this year. It will be a short one and will have to shave it in about a week.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

I live in an area in Ontario swarming with Leaf fans, Montreal fans and last year, Canuck fans. I do realize some, if not most on this forum live in the Boston area and therfore have nothing to prove to anyone on the street or in the mall. Here in London this is kinda my way to show people without saying a word, my team is playing for the Holy Grail ... What's your team doing?
    That and my Stanley Cup tattoo on my leg.
    The wife accepts my little quirks when it come to Bruin hockey, and that's really all that matters to me.

btw, a second Cup would be nice.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Playoff Beard:
    [QUOTE]I know some of you think it's stupid and what not. However, I enjoy shaving clean and letting loose! New Avatar was taken the next day after the Boston Bruins won the 2011 Stanley Cup. Here's hoping it grows as big this year, with a few more grey hairs of course
    Posted by LordByron77[/QUOTE]

Good looking woodsman beard you had going there. I don't do it because I can't really grow one despite the fact I am middle aged. Keep us updated as the playoffs go on.