playoff MVP.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Re: playoff MVP.

The fact it could be Krejci OR Rask OR Chara OR Lucic OR Bergeron says volumes about their chances of going deeper. Every one of them has been a beast...and all 5 have delivered in some huge spots.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Way early for this thread but so far it's Krejci. it will be nice watching him continue in the playoffs because he came so close to the Con Smyth 2 years ago finishing right behind Timmy Thomas, so hopefully he can earn it this time around because it will be well deserved. Bergy Z Tuuks Looch Horts all in the running!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:

The fact it could be Krejci OR Rask OR Chara OR Lucic OR Bergeron says volumes about their chances of going deeper. Every one of them has been a beast...and all 5 have delivered in some huge spots.

Agreed.............Their all great! all are deserving

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

i don't think you understand what MVP means. The question isn't who is playing the most over their head (although you could argue that that is also Chara, playing an extra 5:06 per game, with rookies half the time, has gone from his regular season +.29 per game to a playoff +1 per game, has gone from .39 points per game regular season to 1.25 points per game in the playoffs), it's who is the most valuable 

Krejci, Chara and Rask are tied in my eyes.  Chara has been great, but being on the ice for an extra five minutes don't really seal the deal for me.  He's gone from 29 shifts a game to 37.  That's less than three extra shifts a period.  I'm not saying that he's not awesome or that the B's aren't very lucky to have him.  I just don't think TOI is the deciding factor.

You can go with the "without Chara, they'd be..." but the same can be said about Rask.

With Krejci, it's tough to look past the guy leading the postseason in points while playing sound defensive hockey for 20 minutes a game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

i don't think you understand what MVP means. The question isn't who is playing the most over their head (although you could argue that that is also Chara, playing an extra 5:06 per game, with rookies half the time, has gone from his regular season +.29 per game to a playoff +1 per game, has gone from .39 points per game regular season to 1.25 points per game in the playoffs), it's who is the most valuable 

Krejci, Chara and Rask are tied in my eyes.  Chara has been great, but being on the ice for an extra five minutes don't really seal the deal for me.  He's gone from 29 shifts a game to 37.  That's less than three extra shifts a period.  I'm not saying that he's not awesome or that the B's aren't very lucky to have him.  I just don't think TOI is the deciding factor.

You can go with the "without Chara, they'd be..." but the same can be said about Rask.

With Krejci, it's tough to look past the guy leading the postseason in points while playing sound defensive hockey for 20 minutes a game.

What I love about Chara's play is that bogey finally STFU! Too old, slow....pwwt. Regardless of what happens from here on out. The guy's a freak of nature & I hope he retires a Bruin!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

What I love about Chara's play is that bogey finally STFU! Too old, slow....pwwt. Regardless of what happens from here on out. The guy's a freak of nature & I hope he retires a Bruin!

He likely will considering his contract goes until he is 100 or so.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Krejci.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

as of today, my votes go to either chara or krejci. if we're having (i hope) this conversation in a month, rask will HAVE TO BE in the conversation. . unless the b's start putting 5 or 6 in the net every night... which would be absolutely no problem at all. very excited to see tommorrows game. GO B'S!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

“I keep calling him a machine because of how good he is on the ice for the minutes he plays. You can see just being in the room and at practice how hard he works. He’s definitely a role model for me and the leader of our team.”

-Dougie Hamilton On Zdeno Chara

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

“I keep calling him a machine because of how good he is on the ice for the minutes he plays. You can see just being in the room and at practice how hard he works. He’s definitely a role model for me and the leader of our team.”

-Dougie Hamilton On Zdeno Chara

Dougie has to say that or Z will squash him like an ant.  Plus, it's true!