Playoff Question.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ramzz. Show ramzz's posts

Playoff Question.

What team would you rather play Montreal or Toronto?? The way we are playing now I dont think we can beat either one. IMHO!! Toronto is on a mission and the habs just to fast and skating circles around us. SO lots of red flags all around at this moment.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Playoff Question.

In response to ramzz's comment:

What team would you rather play Montreal or Toronto?? The way we are playing now I dont think we can beat either one. IMHO!! Toronto is on a mission and the habs just to fast and skating circles around us. SO lots of red flags all around at this moment.

Either one.The Leafs haven't been in the playoffs since Noah built the ark and we all know they said the same thing about the Habs in 2011.Don't get me wrong, either team can give the B's a good series but if the B's are HEALTHY i will take them to win against either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

It's possible the Bruins could face both of them. It's very unlikely (darn near impossible) that they could face the Habs in the first round, though. It's also possible that the reward for winning the NE would be a date with the NY Rangers, and I'm not sure I'd want that, either.

Going to be a great playoffs in the East. I don't have any faith in the Isles or Caps (or anyone who wins the SE) but other than that, I can see any team in the top 8 right now conceivably winning it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

You have to win on the road and beat teams with real good goalies. Lundqvist, as great as he is in the regular season, has not cut the mustard in the post-season.

I was over-confident against the Caps last season...that really stung. The Caps got sting by the Canadiens in 2010, it's the NHL playoffs...is what it is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

You have to win on the road and beat teams with real good goalies. Lundqvist, as great as he is in the regular season, has not cut the mustard in the post-season.

People once said that about Tim Thomas, too. Lundqvist, like Thomas, I think has the potential to prove people wrong in that regard.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Kennedy97's comment:

People once said that about Tim Thomas, too. Lundqvist, like Thomas, I think has the potential to prove people wrong in that regard.

I have to agree here, i wouldn't count Lundqvist out in the playoffs. Until a goalie wins a Cup he will always be questioned on whether he can win when the stakes are high. The Rangers had an under achieving year but are playing better with the infusion of the trades. I would be leery of them, at least in the 1st round and if they get on a roll, look out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Kennedy97's comment:

Same could be said of Price as well. Point being don't wish for a certain opponent or be happy you are not facing a troublesome goalie. Just remembering how happy I was when Carolina eliminated New Jersey 2009 Ouch!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In the playoffs last year, he had a .931 SV% and 1.82 GAA.  How thick is the mustard?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Get it on with the Scabs !   I've got monies all ready for a Bruin / Scabs playoff match....