Playoff Ticket Prices

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jazztbn. Show jazztbn's posts

Playoff Ticket Prices

Does anyone else find the ticket prices for the finals to be absurd?  $345 for balcony seats?  I realize that putting a championship team on the ice costs money and all, but gouging the fans that support you isn't exactly fair.  Chicago is getting $125 for balcony seats to game 7 . . .  I know the United Center has a bigger capacity than TD Garden, but really . . .  It seems like the Jacobs are getting a bit greedy here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Playoff Ticket Prices

$345 to go to a potential once-in-a-lifetime event is nothing.

It's less than a dollar a day for what could end up being one of the greatest nights of your life.

100% fair in my eyes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to jazztbn's comment:

Does anyone else find the ticket prices for the finals to be absurd?  $345 for balcony seats?  I realize that putting a championship team on the ice costs money and all, but gouging the fans that support you isn't exactly fair.  Chicago is getting $125 for balcony seats to game 7 . . .  I know the United Center has a bigger capacity than TD Garden, but really . . .  It seems like the Jacobs are getting a bit greedy here.

Brown bag lunch for a year. Make coffee at home. Reduce junk food intake. Get several tickets!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

In response to jazztbn's comment:

Chicago is getting $125 for game seven but that is the season ticketholder's price. You will find that price is identical to what they are charging season ticketholders here in Boston for comparable seats. My season ticket price in the front row of the balcony at the Garden is $210 a ticket for the Stanley Cup Finals and the other 13 rows are less than that. More than fair if you ask me.

Sections
Shortcuts