Playoff traffic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Playoff traffic

Get ready for an influx of people here, especially if the B's lose a game. Team is coming off a Presidents Trophy season, GDT's have been low in numbers as the wins piled up. This will change, and we'll have people pointing out faults, who should have done what etc...Julien will all of a sudden be a terrible coach, they could really use Seguin and Rusty will chime in how Chiarelli/Jacobs botched the Iginla deal last year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Playoff traffic

Yep,can't get drawn into all the troll banter,it will be hard but i know i can do it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

To quote David Byrne:

"Same as it ever was"

----proud member of the ZTT taskforce-----

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Well, it will definately happen now that you pointed it out, THANKS!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

There is also good playoff traffic.  Posters who don't post too often, but they're diehard Bruins fans who are more than welcomed to join in the conversations. We've been seeing them more and more the last few weeks (newfiewhaler, goat, irishmob).

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Get ready for an influx of people here, especially if the B's lose a game. Team is coming off a Presidents Trophy season, GDT's have been low in numbers as the wins piled up. This will change, and we'll have people pointing out faults, who should have done what etc...Julien will all of a sudden be a terrible coach, they could really use Seguin and Rusty will chime in how Chiarelli/Jacobs botched the Iginla deal last year.

[/QUOTE]

Simple fix kel. You can't complain about them if you give them what they want by reading & reacting to them. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

Ye got to take the good with the bad, either tune them out or beotch slapem, your choice. Hates Hab fans more than anything else, but surrounded by them.

GOAT!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Sometimes it gets the blood moving to rip into a troll during the playoffs.

Are you not entertained?!?!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Where is all the playoff traffic?  This place is dead.  I'm hoping a Bruins/Canadiens playoff series gets people talking.  If that doesn't do it, nothing will.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:
    [QUOTE]

There is also good playoff traffic.  Posters who don't post too often, but they're diehard Bruins fans who are more than welcomed to join in the conversations. We've been seeing them more and more the last few weeks (newfiewhaler, goat, irishmob).

[/QUOTE]

Appreciate the nod, GNB.  I read this board throughout the year and get a lot of my hockey insight from you heavyweight posters but tend to only chime in towards the end of the season/playoffs when it gets really exciting.  The board reformatting has really drawn a lot of people away but I think this series will bring a lot of people (both old and new) back into the discussion boards.  The more opinions and discussion the better, imo.

Go Bruins

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree, GNB.  The three you mentioned and a couple others are high quality and great to have around.  As expected, we didn't get any Detroit traffic.  I guess their fans are as soft as their team.  Either that, or they can't find the place because BDC is so fawked up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sometimes it gets the blood moving to rip into a troll during the playoffs.

Are you not entertained?!?!

[/QUOTE]

You're right BB. Like nite said, ignore them and their jimmer jammer evaporates but sometimes it's fun to lock horns with the other side. Wasn't there a Crapitant fan named Laura a couple of years ago who was always yapping off? She took a pounding.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

oh boy.   Racist tweets about Subban.   Look for the commie contrarian with a new thread somehow bizzarely linked to Hope Solo to appear soon.