Playoffs? You talkin about playoffs??

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Playoffs? You talkin about playoffs??

The Bruins will make the playoffs but will be a first (or at best, a second) round exit... I don't see any improvement over the previous years and it will likely cost CJ his job.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Playoffs? You talkin about playoffs??:
    The Bruins will make the playoffs but will be a first (or at best, a second) round exit... I don't see any improvement over the previous years and it will likely cost CJ his job.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

Like i said unless something changes i would have to agree. One of those changes though won't be behind the bench. If there is a change it will be after the early playoff exit you mentioned. I see the B's trying a trade first.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

I predict 6th or 7th place.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Do things ever change on  Causeway?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swearengen. Show Swearengen's posts

They seemed safe for a while to remain in the top 8, because the rest of the conference was so far behind.  But no longer

Carolina is getting real close and can very likely shoot passed Boston and Montreal, points wise.  If that happens, the 2nd place finisher in this division will miss the playoffs

And seeing how the B's clearly can't beat the Habs this year, it will in all likelyhood be them, watching the playoffs from their couch.  But hey, yeah, lets keep things going the way they are with Claude and his wonderful system that's doing so well

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Playoffs? You talkin about playoffs??:
    BIG BIG TRADE;                        To Ottawa....Wheeler, Stuart, Savard, Thomas, Ryder.                        To Boston     Fisher, Foligno, Elliott and a 1st
    Posted by degolds

Where did you cook this one up ?

Sections
Shortcuts