pleas mr coach

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

Re: pleas mr coach

In Response to pleas mr coach:
    pleas don't make me start today against real players like that stamkos guy and st luis. i am not capable of beating dis kind of competition. i am very content watching from bench. pleas coach hear my plead. dis team almost beat a real goalie last year. i m afraid i will look silly like most times. sorry to my fan in advance. but coach promised losing teams last year. was hopping for same dis year
    Posted by tukka-fall

How old are you, twelve? Get a life you clueless idiot. Go eat a shitpie, moron. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to pleas mr coach:
    pleas don't make me start today against real players like that stamkos guy and st luis. i am not capable of beating dis kind of competition. i am very content watching from bench. pleas coach hear my plead. dis team almost beat a real goalie last year. i m afraid i will look silly like most times. sorry to my fan in advance. but coach promised losing teams last year. was hopping for same dis year
    Posted by tukka-fall

Dis is da hockey FOrum...Da Celtics is down da hall, but dey all not workin (theres a shock) You have the spelling skills of a short bus All-Star.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: pleas mr coach:
    In Response to pleas mr coach : Dis is da hockey FOrum...Da Celtics is down da hall, but dey all not workin (theres a shock) You have the spelling skills of a short bus All-Star.
    Posted by kelvana33

Kel, his spelling "skills" sure remind me alot of Kanes Donuts......as if it's not the same tool.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: pleas mr coach:
    thank yuu coach, score wood be 4-0 if i started.
    Posted by tukka-fall

Well that just doesnt even make sense....

This seems to be an ongoing theme.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts