Please fire Geoff Ward!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Please fire Geoff Ward!!

It has been how many years that he is in charge of the PP. If his job is to make the PP better... clearly he is not good at what he does and should find another job!!

I just can't take this mediocre PP anymore. It is so predictable... lacking creativity and giving away any little momentum that the Bruins could gain from it!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Please fire Geoff Ward!!

In response to lucaooo's comment:

It has been how many years that he is in charge of the PP. If his job is to make the PP better... clearly he is not good at what he does and should find another job!!

I just can't take this mediocre PP anymore. It is so predictable... lacking creativity and giving away any little momentum that the Bruins could gain from it!!

If there must be a shake up, at least that is reasonable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha77. Show tremha77's posts

They cant.  he obvisouly has incriminating photos of someone.  How else could he keep his job for a unit that has no clear system and no semblence of a plan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

this goes beyond  Ward these guys can't make a pass they act like the puck is a hand grenade and they paint themselves into a corner, how can this be soo bad with so many skill guys. Also enough of Peverly on the PP

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yup, last night to get back into the game they had 2 consecutive PPs and failed again and again. 

I love Chara and all but he doesn't move the puck quick enough on the point .  I've been harping all season to go back to the 2dman PP , it's the only way they can include Chara .

p.s. last night might have been the worse game I've seen Chara, wondering if he's hurt ot just tired.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to lucaooo's comment:

100% behind you on this ....Bring in Krug he is the fastest D ...I havent seen the puck moving so quickly when he was on the PP ...for 1 game ..as a result they sent him back to Providence...I would call Krug , Spooner and Knight or Camper or Tardif for the last few games and rest Chara, Bergeron, Marchand for the playoffs ...and see if our PP would improve with Krug and Krejci at the point and Jagr Soderberg and Spooner up front ...Can it be worst ???   We have been struggling on the PP since 2011 ...we have won the cup wihout a PP ....this non sense has lasted enough ....Chara doesnt belong on the PP ..he is too slow releasing his shot ...FIRE WARD and give me a freakin call ...I wont do worst I swear ..I am willing to go to Boston for free to show the mgmt I can imporve this PP instantly ...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

with Savard 7th in the league

without Savard 25th in the league

Fire Ward ? yeh ok

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Yup, last night to get back into the game they had 2 consecutive PPs and failed again and again. 

I love Chara and all but he doesn't move the puck quick enough on the point .  I've been harping all season to go back to the 2dman PP , it's the only way they can include Chara .

p.s. last night might have been the worse game I've seen Chara, wondering if he's hurt ot just tired.

I agree with this, as far as chara goes hes been skiddish, too slow on decision making too. I dont get it why they can sit and rest others but not chara. If anyone thinks the Bs are just coasting, playing it safe your dead wrong, because theres a better way to do it, throw in all your xtras, and sit out chara, krecji and whoever else you can and let them rest

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to tukka-fall's comment:

wich bruin are yuo goin to wish injurie on this seeson? i am amazed to see a loser like you show her face on this bored. i will not forget yuo wanting timmie to be hurt in playoff cup run

Glad I wasn't the only one to remember.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to tremha77's comment:

They cant.  he obvisouly has incriminating photos of someone.  How else could he keep his job for a unit that has no clear system and no semblence of a plan.

Geoff Ward has been Claude Julien's buddy since Julien and Ward served as head coach and assistant coach for the Hamilton Bulldogs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

wich bruin are yuo goin to wish injurie on this seeson? i am amazed to see a loser like you show her face on this bored. i will not forget yuo wanting timmie to be hurt in playoff cup run

Good memory tuuk.  I can't believe he's back.  The last we saw he was wallowing in the misery of Thomas leading the Bruins to a Stanley Cup and then reporting everyone who mocked him to BDC.  It was great.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Good memory tuuk.  I can't believe he's back.  The last we saw he was wallowing in the misery of Thomas leading the Bruins to a Stanley Cup and then reporting everyone who mocked him to BDC.  It was great.

Was that wensink ??

Sections
Shortcuts