Please Post info regarding 5/21 morning skate here

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Please Post info regarding 5/21 morning skate here

Good Morning All,

I am curious to know who participates in the morning skate today.  I am not on twitter and do not know where to grab tweets / snippets from media members watching the morning skate. 

It seems (and I could be wrong) a lot of usefull information leaks to the internet during the pre game am skate.  Who is skating with who, who is participating...

Im hoping to try to get a grasp on how our D pairings will look for tonights game.

Here's my optimum pairings (disclaimer: Im a PBruins homer as well as a Boston Bruins homer)

1st pairing: Chara       Krug (as I said, PBRUINS homer)

Boychuck    Seidenberg

McQuaid      Bartkowski

I dont mind this either:

Chara          Seidenberg

Boychuck    Krug

McQuaid      Bartkowski

Or even this:

Chara        Seidenberg

Boychuck      Bartkowski

McQuaid       Krug

I guess, as long as our three leftshot defenseman are Seidenberg, Krug, Bartkowski, I really dont care who skates w/ who.  Because, we have three left-shot defenseman playing awesome right now.

Krug needs to be in this game though.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Please Post info regarding 5/21 morning skate here

a recommendation: I used to not have twitter, but you can still check peoples twitters. Just throw into google @globefluto, and his page will pop up. He's the guy I follow the most closely for bruins news.

As of now I haven't heard a thing though. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Here's what I do:

If you go to the Globes Bruins' Blog, Dupont's and Fluto's tweets appear in a pane on the right.

Similarily, the Bruins' website has a Bruins' Blog under the "News" heading, and official team tweets appear on the right pane there.

Morning skate about to commence.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Thanks 191646 and Doc.  Are you guys as eager to see who comes out for the morning skate as I am?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I created this twitter list in 2011.

https://twitter.com/RickyHustle5/hockey-rumors

There are 63 writers on the list.  You will notice they are mostly from Boston and the teams we played in 2011.  I will try to add some NY writers later today, but I do believe there are a few on there.  Fluto should be on there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to RickyHussle's comment:

There are 63 writers on the list.  You will notice they are mostly from Boston and the teams we played in 2011.  I will try to add some NY writers later today, but I do believe there are a few on there.  Fluto should be on there.

Thats awesome.  Unfortunately, twitter is blocked at work.  Probably for the better, have a ton of things I should be doing right now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

Thats awesome.  Unfortunately, twitter is blocked at work.  Probably for the better, have a ton of things I should be doing right now.

what you can do is get nutshellmail and there are other apps to convert tweets to emails.

and then there's logmein.  it's free.  I always use my home computer from work to keep "the man" from out of my personal business as much as is possible.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Optional morning skate.  Julien makes it sound like neither Redden nor Seidenberg are close enough to ready to think they may be in.  It sounds like Seidenberg is the closer of the two.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

Optional morning skate.  Julien makes it sound like neither Redden nor Seidenberg are close enough to ready to think they may be in.  It sounds like Seidenberg is the closer of the two.

I may or may not have been trolling a Rangers forum drunk on Sunday night.  It was funny to see many posts along the lines of:

"These rookie Bruins defenders are killing us!  When the heck are Redden and Ference coming back?"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

same lineup. and yes, that is hilarious. didn't have you pegged for the trolling type, but i'd love to read that forum. link?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

thats great, thanks ricky.

saw mike giardi post that seidenberg looked stiff and was grimacing. might be a couple more games there.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

same lineup. and yes, that is hilarious. didn't have you pegged for the trolling type, but i'd love to read that forum. link?

I dont think I can dig up the article on Rangersblue (or whatever it was) where I was trolling. 

Ill save the link next time.

Got into trolling when a good friend of mine went to work for Patch.com.  He runs a website where he writes and posts articles to his local news website.  I like to mess with him and his commenters.

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts