Please read before posting another thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Please read before posting another thread

For all you whining children, it's a slump it happens.

Listen to coach B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQuOu4OwswI

Now grow up and face life, it comes with losses as well as victories.

You try to do anything worthwhile in your life it's going to come with bumps in the road, rough roads and no roads.

You press the panic button on a season meltdown, for example if they miss the playoffs this year or something drastic like that.

To go all hysterical crying whining and saying you'll never watch again after only a 10 game slump is just being spineless.

Go ahead and be critical, but be sensible.  Some of the most idiotic threads I've ever seen are getting far too many comments.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Please read before posting another thread

one lousy win and 3/4 of the posts saying fire everyone in management and trade everybody and they're not a playoff team and Seguin is average at best all of a sudden stop.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

one lousy win and 3/4 of the posts saying fire everyone in management and trade everybody and they're not a playoff team and Seguin is average at best all of a sudden stop.

All the baseball fans must have left.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The people who just come here to post "This team stinks" have nothing else to say.  When the team wins, they are speechless.

They don't know hockey.  They don't now who Trotman or Knight are.  They don't know Clowe or Glencross or Matthias.  They have nothing at all to add outside of "This team is gross".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

The people who just come here to post "This team stinks" have nothing else to say.  When the team wins, they are speechless.

They don't know hockey.  They don't now who Trotman or Knight are.  They don't know Clowe or Glencross or Matthias.  They have nothing at all to add outside of "This team is gross".

They also like to add, "I've been saying it all along".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Don't forget "Claude can't motivate this team"  dez.  Critique the Bruins sure but be reasonable and logical about it instead of irrational and fairweather.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Don't forget "Claude can't motivate this team"  dez.  Critique the Bruins sure but be reasonable about it instead of irrational and fairweather.

I agree RHO. Sensible criticism is fine and makes for interesting conversation. Unfortunately, what we're bombarded with after every loss is far away from sensible.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Just realized it's opening day for the Sox - maybe I was right about the baseball fans leaving. Drives me batty when these fairweather fans come on here all freaking out and saying they've been fans forever, but they couldn't pick Paille out of a freaking lineup.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Don't forget "Claude can't motivate this team"  dez.  Critique the Bruins sure but be reasonable about it instead of irrational and fairweather.

I agree RHO. Sensible criticism is fine and makes for interesting conversation. Unfortunately, what we're bombarded with after every loss is far away from sensible.

exhibit 'a' in prejudice v. badhab law suit.

I said Go ahead and be critical, but be sensible. in my OP

But Dez aknowledges RHO instead.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

He spoke directly to me though BH. That's all it was. I also just like him more.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Most people probably don't get to the last line of that post, Bhab.  I know I didn't.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'm going to run away from home.  Then you'll miss me.  Then you'll be sorry.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

A good amount of it comes from "Red Sox Nation" they love misery. Hopefully with their season starting it will dry up, until the B's lose a playoff game at least.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I think Coach Bruce was hamming it up for the 24/7 series that was filming the Caps that year. Lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Also wasn't trying to pinch your last line, BH.  Just didn't catch it. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

not talking to you since dez likes you better.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

We're Canadians mofo.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

We're Canadians mofo.

but I believe in nationalized health, too.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Sensitive.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Losing sucks , but I can deal with it. It is more understandable when the B's don't have a team good enough to win it all. I didn't think they were good enough last year, and as presently constituted won't this year. Playing without any emotion, or just about the entire team getting out hit by two flyers, gets me nuts. I despise not competing, and right now they're not even close.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

Losing sucks , but I can deal with it. It is more understandable when the B's don't have a team good enough to win it all. I didn't think they were good enough last year, and as presently constituted won't this year. Playing without any emotion, or just about the entire team getting out hit by two flyers, gets me nuts. I despise not competing, and right now they're not even close.

Totally disagree....This team is 1 player away from going for it all. How can you say not even close when they are one of the best defensive clubs in the NHL. And they are close to the top in standings.

It's time for our GM to be smart and savy and land us a player who can put the puck in the net. Remeber we won the Cup with no PP. Our defense is solid and our goalies look like a 1 - 2 punch. 

And I'm not wearing rosy glasses either !

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

we won in large part with a historical performance by our goaltender and a hungry team. we are basically the same team (you could argue worse w/out recchi and ryder), worse goaltending and seemingly no fire. sorry this team needs more than one upgrade. it needs a scorer, some depth in d, powerplay improvement and one of our goalies to get hot. we are not beating pittsburgh, montreal, chicago et el without some improvement in 3 out of these four areas.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Onthe405's comment:

we won in large part with a historical performance by our goaltender and a hungry team. we are basically the same team (you could argue worse w/out recchi and ryder), worse goaltending and seemingly no fire. sorry this team needs more than one upgrade. it needs a scorer, some depth in d, powerplay improvement and one of our goalies to get hot. we are not beating pittsburgh, montreal, chicago et el without some improvement in 3 out of these four areas.

you always have to have a hot goalie in the playoffs.  always.   one of the biggest cliches in hockey.