[QUOTE]

Stay out of the box.

Stay out of the box.

Stay out of the box.

Stay out of the box.

Stay out of the box.

STAY OUT OF THE F'N BOX!

[/QUOTE]

Pretty tough when your playing the Habs........they've all taken serious diving/acting lessons. It's about the only way they can compete with the Bruins.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: PLEASE

Loved the bench minor to Julien. Glad they killed that one off. In the post game interview CJ made it clear he was giving it to the refs for their calls.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

I've come to fully expect the constant diving and thus calls and it now seems to bother me a bit less. Pathetic

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

You know, I'm more of the PLAY YOUR GAME! PLAY YOUR GAME! school.  As others are saying, the Scabs will draw some penalties and I don't want any Bruin playing tentatively to avoid a penalty.

Are you not entertained?!?!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You know, I'm more of the PLAY YOUR GAME! PLAY YOUR GAME! school.  As others are saying, the Scabs will draw some penalties and I don't want any Bruin playing tentatively to avoid a penalty.

Are you not entertained?!?!

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely Book but that Mezaros roughing call and the bench minor are both unacceptable penalties IMO because they cross the line between playing their game and losing their cool. They're going to get the tripping and hooking calls, those are unavoidable and are just part of the game.  They need to keep their heads on straight and avoid the "dumb" penalties that could ultimately cost them a game, or even the series.  The refs are just dying to send them off for the extra curricular stuff.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

You sound like my wife, hang.

It's tough.  You gotta play guys like Gallagher and Plekanec physical and you know they are going to go down while looking longingly at the ref.  My hope is that the refs evolve in the series the way they did with Vancouver in 2011.  That is, let the boys play a little more in the second half of a series, like refs usually do, and get hip to the Hab tactics.  You gotta wonder if the arm will still go up every time Gallagher goes down in games 5-7.  I doubt it.

I mean, the B's need to play disciplined for sure. But for Game 2, I like Julien sowing the seeds with the refs to hopefully make them more aware and skeptical of Montreal's penalty-drawing strategy.

Stick to the game plan, which hopefully already involves discipline.  I'm hoping the PK improves too, when they do go to the box.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Fletch, all they have to do to those two guys is what Lucic did to Gallagher.....clean hit, but hit to hurt. I would be willing to bet lil Brendan has a very sore back this morning.....

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts