Please!.....Bench Kaberle for next series!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Please!.....Bench Kaberle for next series!

I usually don't get too mad at any one player and if I do i'ts short lived....But Kaberle has to sit....He's scary out there and he offers nothing....Bring on Hnidy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: Please!.....Bench Kaberle for next series!

please, hope he wakes up for the next series

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

That would just be replacing one lemon with an even bigger lemon.  I would rather see Jack Edwards on the blue line before Hnidy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

At least bench him for Game 1 to send a message.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

Boy, I'm with the OP on this one!  Kabs was HORRIBLE, sit him down before he loses us a key game with his play.  I wonder if its coincidental that once kabs left the T-Dot and landed in Boston that the Leafs started winning and the Bruins struggled a bit down the stretch (with the exception of that 7 game road-trip we swept....but a couple of those wins were hardly works of art)

How close to game-shape is Kampfer?  The thought of Hnidy instead of Kabs out there for Round 2 against the likes of Giroux, Briere et al doesn't exactly give me a warm fuzzy feeling.  Kampfer can't possibly be any worse than Kabs defensively (how could he be?), and at least Kampfer, you know, actually SHOOTS the puck.  Kabs was supposed to be our PP savior but he's made a suck-y PP even suckier...something I wouldn't have thought possible.  Congrats, Tomas

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Ya, I agree, he better pick it up.....both physical part and shooting part....playing too soft right now for my taste. Its the PLAYOFFS, for crying out loud, how can you not pick your game up. Even if your confidence is down, you can still skate hard, play hard and try to help out in other areas.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Have to agree also with the OP. He needs to have a message sent. Play Kampfer and see how it goes. Defensively it can't be any worse that Kab. Plus Kampfer has speed to bring it out. He may have learned alot watching.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Kampfer still 7-12d away from practicing. He's not coming back this year and if he does it wont be to "punish" kaberle.

Personally I thouhgt Kabs was invisible last night I think I heard his name 2-3x  and he was usually 1 touch drop passing the puck d2d. Then I thought to myself isnt he supposedly a "Puck Controlling Defenseman" all I ever see him do is boychuck like d2d passes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Please!.....Bench Kaberle for next series!:
    [QUOTE]Ya, I agree, he better pick it up.....both physical part and shooting part....playing too soft right now for my taste. Its the PLAYOFFS, for crying out loud, how can you not pick your game up. Even if your confidence is down, you can still skate hard, play hard and try to help out in other areas.
    Posted by bgrif008[/QUOTE]

And I'll keep saying it.  Don't expect the game he can't provide.

Rather, he should be delivering what he CAN do.

He has great stick skills, just like Savard, he *SHOULD* be the defenseman version of Savard, but he's not doing that.  That's the problem.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rdp123. Show rdp123's posts

Can he put the PP offside one MORE time? What the hell did they see in this guy? Oh and by the way....who knew about Kelly!? Great job on the backcheck by he and Ryder...best I've seen all series and it made the difference.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Yep if there is one negative point that we have to admit after this 1st round is Kaberle ...Oh my God ...what a disaster on the ice ...and he cost the BRUINS a 1st draft pick and Joe Colbourne (who will play with Kessel next season).....could we just cancel this trade ..I would feel so much safer with any of the P-Bruins D or with Hnidy on the ice ..no kidding I s''chitt'' in my pants when Kabe is on the ice..he has not play one single great game with the B's so far ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

Not sure we will be able to: The league is talking to Ference today about his hit on Halpren (total BS) so expect him to miss at least a game which means Hnidy will be in.

I am looking forward to next season when the Bs can lay a complete and total beating to the habs in their frist meeting. Their faking and diving needs to be "checked".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Kaberle is the worse trade in Bruins history!!!!   The Leafs went on a winning tear once they get rid of this guy. He is AWFUL! At least Wideman carried the puck and created offensive opportunities. Kaberle does ZERO!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

ha ha ha , told you guys the chinless wonder was all show, no go..... been exposed to him here in To for 12 + years now

he looks smart when he's looking to make that 1 in 50 highlight reel pretty pass, but after that, what's left ??

Philly's foecheck will leave hims running for cover.... Maybe Hnids sees a game or two next series

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

yeah, as if that's gonna happen....

for now, it's do or die with him....

b's should cut their losses with this bozo after the playoffs unless he wins the Conn Smyth....  which ain't happening either....