Popular Lockout Catch Phrases

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Popular Lockout Catch Phrases

"They should lock themselves in a room and don't come out until a deal is done"

------------The prisonlike approach could be effective; however, it would be much better if they just put Bettman, Daly (who looks like an ex-convict), and Fehr in solitary confinement.  Bettman would be one scared prisoner. 

"I'm boycotting all NHL products, NHL Center ICE, and I'm going to really stick it to them as a fan....it won't be the same even when they do come back--I'm taking my money elsewhere"

-------------Anyone who thinks this way probably also thinks that the Vancouver green guys should be part of the negotiations.  They care about you (the fans) as much as PG & E or your local power provider cares about you going Solar.

"Hockey is a Joke anyway; Who Cares?"

--------------Written on random blog page #15.  Clearly, they cared enough to post it after going to an NHL site and reading 14 other pages of comments. 

"Taking 50% of something is better than taking 0% of nothing"

--------------- No way... really? Really?  Maybe those NHLers who lack anything beyond a highschool education missed that day of school when they went over this math. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Popular Lockout Catch Phrases

The boycott people are so absurd.  They think they matter.  Millions of people pay to fill hockey arenas every month.  To think your heartbeat at a game or your $500 would be a factor in the NHL's decision making process is more self serving than all of my 10K+ posts combined.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"It's all Bettman's fault he is ruining the league, I can't wait for him to be gone"

It's probably the one I see the most and it's the one that makes me chuckle often.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

The boycott people are so absurd.  They think they matter.  Millions of people pay to fill hockey arenas every month.  To think your heartbeat at a game or your $500 would be a factor in the NHL's decision making process is more self serving than all of my 10K+ posts combined.

if we're absurd, you're sheep. no, i don't think i "matter" to a billionaire. for a guy who proclaims (you NAS), that the game of hockey in no way effects his everyday life, you have a funny way of showing it... you know, with your 10,000+ posts.  and yes they are all self-serving, atleast you got that much correct. you do realize we hang on your every word, right. please NAS tell ME how nothing matters in the world except what you think, and how anyone that differs is a complete moron. enlighten us

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

if we're absurd, you're sheep. no, i don't think i "matter" to a billionaire. for a guy who proclaims (you NAS), that the game of hockey in no way effects his everyday life, you have a funny way of showing it... you know, with your 10,000+ posts.  and yes they are all self-serving, atleast you got that much correct. you do realize we hang on your every word, right. please NAS tell ME how nothing matters in the world except what you think, and how anyone that differs is a complete moron. enlighten us

I bet we hang onto his a lot more than yours! lol

Sections
Shortcuts