POSITIVE FOR BRUINS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

POSITIVE FOR BRUINS

PC said Kelly would be back soon and Bergie only has a moderate concussion, Jagr and Redden are good pieces and the Bruins are playing better. The Bruins have good depth in PBRUINS and have done well when good players like Horts have gone down. We now have a proven vet in Jagr and he will settle things down and give the Bruins more scoring and help on the PP and make it easier until Bergie gets back.

The Bruins will find their game and Bergie will be okay. Jagr will lift the B's and help get us through these tough times if PC and JC play him with Segin at centre with Marchant and form a new 3rd line with that new guy from the Sens what ever his name is with Pevs and Caron, who should be replaced by someone in PB's with more speed and skill like Spooner.

]What ever happens the Bruins wiil rally around Bergie and be okay. WE have to be behind the boy's all the way.   GOO BRUINS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: POSITIVE FOR BRUINS

The Bruins do have a lot of pieces to play with. With Bergeron coming back and Kelly coming back and Jager playing here, and an extra veteran defeneman, things look a lot better in Bruin land than they did 24hrs ago. I did notice too that PC did not mention the status of when Adam McQuaid will return, which makes Redden's trade that much better.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I like how PC said he thought about a center at the deadline, but theres just no one there to replace bergeron, AND how other teams with injuries overcome it from within, Its time the *within** stepped up and played some big league hockey.

The Bs will be fine.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Yes, there are many positives.

Two new useful pieces and lots of time to fit them in before playoff time.

The Bruins have not extended themselves at all this season - which is a good thing too - and are comfortably in a playoff position.

So, some fine tuning now and then let then let those engines roar come the end of March.

I think we will all be in for a good time this spring.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Stuke50's comment:

The Bruins do have a lot of pieces to play with. With Bergeron coming back and Kelly coming back and Jager playing here, and an extra veteran defeneman, things look a lot better in Bruin land than they did 24hrs ago. I did notice too that PC did not mention the status of when Adam McQuaid will return, which makes Redden's trade that much better.

I feel much better as well, good post Stuke.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

The Bruins are on pace for 117pts for a full 82 game season.  Their longest losing streak of the season is two games.  They just made a great acquisition in Jagr which should help the few negatives about the Bruins (PP and 3rd line).

It's a great time to be a Bruins' fan.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I think we can survive until the postseason without him.  Lets cross our fingers that we are healthy come playoff time.

We are legitimate contenders with a full deck.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I hope Kelly and Bergeron get back soon.

What a fun line up it's going to be.

It's going to be fun to watch.

Sections
Shortcuts