Positives?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Positives?

In Response to Re: Positives?:
    Positives: 2011 wasn't that long ago. I still laugh out loud every time I hear Ference ask Sedin if he's OK after Sedin flops to the ice. The Habs won't make the playoffs either. TT will get traded to Phoenix next year for good prospects in return (later, he'll run for Governor on a promise that "Pucks might get through, but illegal aliens won't!") Joe Corvo is soon to become a just a bad memory and I can start my "Bring back Kaberle!" campaign, and no one will think it's dumb. The Red Sox will start losing soon and I'll have all summer to forget about this coming historic breakdown by the Bruins. Doug (The Hammer*) Hamilton is coming and we'll have a real defense again! * Dibs on the nickname ;-)
    Posted by TryToBearIt

Oh Bear it !!!!

On the Bruins team the only positive ......  Whitfield was sent back to Providence. Ouch, that's mean.

As a Bruins fan the positive ......  reading your posts, making me laugh, learning , Bruins won the cup and rejoicing with all of you, Even when times are rough whatever happens on the ice is only secondary right now. I'de be much miserable with my team losing alone.
    As one of the NHL philosophers said earlier this year .... the universe is so big ... problems? .... these are tiny tiny problems.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

TT will get traded to Phoenix next year for good prospects in return (later, he'll run for Governor on a promise that "Pucks might get through, but illegal aliens won't!")  Doug (The Hammer*) Hamilton is coming and we'll have a real defense again! * Dibs on the nickname ;-) Posted by TryToBearIt

Post of the month TTBI!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

We might be getting Peverley back soon. That's all I have at the moment.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

You're not the Leafs....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

You're not the Leafs....
    Posted by LoveRealHockey

Amen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

You're not the Leafs....
    Posted by LoveRealHockey

a positive for you,  get yourself to Boston monday and they'll be 2 tickets waiting for you.  It'll be a big thank you for the Kessel trade.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

In Response to Re: Positives? : a positive for you,  get yourself to Boston monday and they'll be 2 tickets waiting for you.  It'll be a big thank you for the Kessel trade.
    Posted by BsLegion

Hey if I could, i would.

Please do us Tanker's a favor and hand the Leafs another lose.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Yes, things look bad right now, but OK, but I'll take a sip of koolaid and put on my black and gold sunglasses... Caron has emerged. 2 Vezina contending goalies, say what you will about them, but not many teams have that luxury.  They are assets and one could be traded this summer. Seguin will continue to get better. Hamilton is coming some day. One of these guys will work out:  Spooner, Knight or Koko.  Or Camara. As of right now they are still in the playoffs. Yes, they are slumping, but look how much worse the Habs are.  This would be a heckuva lot more bitter if they looked like Ottawa. I'm not looking at Glyder every night.  I don't care how many goals he scores it drove me nuts to watch him. I'm also not looking at Kaberle every night.
    Posted by BadHabitude

No Cross or Volden ?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Positives? : No Cross or Volden ?
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

You are an evil man.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

After weeks of largely crappy play they're still in the top 8 of the East.  Hope they stay there.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Positives? : You are an evil man.
    Posted by BadHabitude

I resent that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Positives? : I resent that.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

OK, you now resemble an evil man.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Positives? : thats what i said after the tampa game  but i was wrong
    Posted by Jedi33

You weren't wrong. They lost 6-2 and scored an extra goal from the 6-1 loss to Tampa. 
    It's only up from here baby !
    yah yah

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

In Response to Re: Positives? : Oh Bear it !!!! On the Bruins team the only positive ......  Whitfield was sent back to Providence. Ouch, that's mean. As a Bruins fan the positive ......  reading your posts, making me laugh, learning , Bruins won the cup and rejoicing with all of you, Even when times are rough whatever happens on the ice is only secondary right now. I'de be much miserable with my team losing alone. As one of the NHL philosophers said earlier this year .... the universe is so big ... problems? .... these are tiny tiny problems.
    Posted by BsLegion

Whitfield back to the A? I'll drink to that!!

Honestly, I would drink to anything right now. It is 16 degrees here in the frozen wasteland......unbelievable.

Sections
Shortcuts