Possible Bruins trades?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Possible Bruins trades?

Calgary: Robyn Reghr ? 

New Jersey: Anton Volchenkov?  (Chiarelli favorite...)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Re: Possible Bruins trades?

Until one or two of the trade possibilities I conjure up on my own, actually comes to fruition, I will spare everyone my pointless guesses on trade proposals.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Why would New Jersey want to trade Volchenko?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

They are just a couple of nasty wingers away from serious contention...problem is that you would have to give up something of real value to get that back.
    Pick, Binky, Goalie ... anybody ready for that?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

From dysfunctional to two wingers away from serious contenders all in one month . What an amazing turnaround ! And those comments made with Julien still the coach . Somebody must have taken their happy pills !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

What a miserable existence it must be to follow somebody around in a virtual environment so you can continually take shots from the safety of your keyboard. Try and get a firmer grip on reality and realize that you are not the Bruins public defender, that only exists in your mind. See, these are only opinions that people make- this isn't real...ok? You seem to have convinced yourself that it is your responsibility to take a stand against whatever injustices are posted against your team...and you just can't help yourself...that ain't normal bro, it's sad and pathetic.

In addition to this electronic fantasy land that you have created for yourself, you are basically void of any type of real opinion. You just wander around making your wise azz backhanded comments, the basis of which are mostly in response to someone else's thoughts and opinions- never your own. You never stand up and state your beliefs on any of the issues that are the hot topics on this board. Stanleycuptothebruins makes more interesting reads than you, because at least he has an opinion and belief that everybody knows...not you though. Eventually when the truth and facts have beaten down your vague positions you will resort to calling someone a "whiner", "complainer" or some type of attack on a more personal level...which I'm sure will be your first defense. These are all examples of weakness and insecurity.

This is a forum where fans can make comments on their team. Try and state a hockey opinion that you believe, and leave it at that. If that's beyond your obvious limited capabilities, then see if you can get your meds changed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

VAN: Bieska may be available. Ive heard from fans in VAN that they would be interest in wheeler. Though with the WKR line clicking I dont think wheeler is available. Id give up a 2nd/Dman to get him here though. Boychuck/Stuart come to mind.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

The thing that hurts the most about your diatribe is someone who is known on this board for his miserableness is calling my existence miserable ! Ouch ! That hurts ! 

Try reading your post again and then tell me what you think about your comment a week ago. Wiseazz remark or hockey comment ? Happy to have you in the same category you put me in. A case of 'do as I say and not as I do'............... 'bro'. 

P.S this is what I think of 'the safety of your keyboard' threat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff1YAq_neb0

posted at 12/24/2010 2:06 PM EST
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3e43035e01cf943c1e5cb43e668f0b89&plckUserId=3e43035e01cf943c1e5cb43e668f0b89">
    First: 8/12/2009
    Last: 1/3/2011

In Response to Re: where were you? : Why attack me?  I've never said anything about you here.  I don't like Thornton's game.  If I choose to say so, how does that translate into you bashing me? You know what, Perry?  F you.  F you and f the rest of you who talk all of this shxt about me day in and day out.  I stick to the subject at hand.  If one of you mindless robots doesn't agree with me, but has no quality knowledge to came back with, you attack me as a person.  You don't even dang know me.  None of you do.  So the majorty of you can all go f yourselves.  Your hockey knowledge consists of what is said on NESN and Versus, which means next to nothing.  There are some really good hockey minds here.  That's why I'm here.  I like to talk hockey with good hockey minds.  The rest of you are just a big pile of dimwits who couldn't hold a hockey conversation with a Squirt B defenseman. So F you, Perrysound.  And F you to each and every one of you who have taken jabs at me as a person when all I ever do is stick to the topic.  This time I'm not sticking to the topic.  I'm speaking directly to YOU.  F YOU. (Clearly this does not go out to those who are knowledgable here, SanDog, Crowls, OC, Chowda, Dez, et al)
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

You were doing great until the end of your knowledgable poster list...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Another stimulating hockey post from the virtual crusader...total validation.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Coming soon...NJ ,Calgary, Buffalo and maybe more will clean house to begin there rebuilding process.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That's great Wally but the players I would want from those teams aren't going anywhere darn it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Possible Bruins trades?:
    Posted by JWensink

Whimpy reply just as expected ! Nice to see you aknowledging your wizeazz remark posted a week ago about dez and myself after lecturing me. Total , total validation. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3e43035e01cf943c1e5cb43e668f0b89&plckUserId=3e43035e01cf943c1e5cb43e668f0b89">
    First: 8/12/2009
    Last: 1/3/2011

I was reading your ripping of a certain poster and thought you were for the whole time aiming it at NAS--lol  I guess I was wrong.

By the way-- nicely written and I agree with you totally.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Espo and Vadnais for Park and Ratelle
    No never happen Rangers aren't that stupid-lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

What a miserable existence it must be to follow somebody around in a virtual environment so you can continually take shots from the safety of your keyboard. Try and get a firmer grip on reality and realize that you are not the Bruins public defender, that only exists in your mind. See, these are only opinions that people make- this isn't real...ok? You seem to have convinced yourself that it is your responsibility to take a stand against whatever injustices are posted against your team...and you just can't help yourself...that ain't normal bro, it's sad and pathetic. In addition to this electronic fantasy land that you have created for yourself, you are basically void of any type of real opinion. You just wander around making your wise azz backhanded comments, the basis of which are mostly in response to someone else's thoughts and opinions- never your own. You never stand up and state your beliefs on any of the issues that are the hot topics on this board. Stanleycuptothebruins makes more interesting reads than you, because at least he has an opinion and belief that everybody knows...not you though. Eventually when the truth and facts have beaten down your vague positions you will resort to calling someone a "whiner", "complainer" or some type of attack on a more personal level...which I'm sure will be your first defense. These are all examples of weakness and insecurity. This is a forum where fans can make comments on their team. Try and state a hockey opinion that you believe, and leave it at that. If that's beyond your obvious limited capabilities, then see if you can get your meds changed.
    Posted by JWensink

You're the constant forum policeman.You call out others if you don't like the way someone is being treated  and then get your panties in a bunch if someone questions one of your contradictions.Get over it.Since I'm so opinionated,I'm constantly forced to defend myself from others who tell me I know nothing.Big Deal!Try to live by your own suggestions.Have an opinion and stick with it.It's when you're opinion changes you'll get called out.Chowda reminded me of just such an instance yesterday and he was right.I found it easier to just tell him so than to cry and attack him.But hey,you're going to do it your way......

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Posted by JWensink

Maybe if someone called you a knowledeable poster..........aw forget it.I'm not waiting around for that to happen.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3e43035e01cf943c1e5cb43e668f0b89&plckUserId=3e43035e01cf943c1e5cb43e668f0b89 " /> JWensink Posts: 873 First: 8/12/2009 Last: 1/3/2011 Another stimulating hockey post from the virtual crusader...total validation. I was reading your ripping of a certain poster and thought you were for the whole time aiming it at NAS--lol  I guess I was wrong. By the way-- nicely written and I agree with you totally.
    Posted by JYaso

Thinking he was talking about NAS when it was me ? Thanks , I'll take that as a compliment considering I'd rather listen to what he has to say then the majority who post here. If you would have mixed me up with the one you agreed with then that would've been a low blow.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

VAN: Bieska may be available. Ive heard from fans in VAN that they would be interest in wheeler. Though with the WKR line clicking I dont think wheeler is available. Id give up a 2nd/Dman to get him here though. Boychuck/Stuart come to mind.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

I would make this move all day long... Caron could take the empty F slot, and McQuaid/Kampfer (most likely McQuaid) could be moved back to Providence.  Not sure how the $$ works out - but if it does, I'd be all over this.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

Looks like Wheeler is $2.2M this year and RFA next year and Bieksa is $3.5M this year and a UFA next year.  That's cutting it close but with Sturm now in LA, should clear okay.

(cap info from nhlnumbers.com)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Possible Bruins trades? : I would make this move all day long... Caron could take the empty F slot, and McQuaid/Kampfer (most likely McQuaid) could be moved back to Providence.  Not sure how the $$ works out - but if it does, I'd be all over this.
    Posted by BuzzardBoots

Good post on the cap issues I wasnt sure how that would work out.

Bieska-Siedenberg-Kampfer no more need for a PMD with those 3 guys

Chara-Bieska
    Siedes-Kamp
    Boy-Stuey

Thats a solid D lineup.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In Response to Re: Possible Bruins trades? : Maybe if someone called you a knowledeable poster..........aw forget it.I'm not waiting around for that to happen.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Dosen't surprise me that you decided to get involved. It's what you two clowns do. Spend all your time commenting on other people's comments like a couple of forum parasites, who feed off of others opinions and ideas. You don't ever have a position or start a meaningful discussion...you need to depend on others for such complexities. Try taking a position or come up with something creative and meaningful. It's like the other empty vessel who recently started two separate discussions that mentioned what "he had learned" - which was 20 "points" that were completely and entirely derived from comments others had made in different threads. A total dependence on a basis for a thread. You're no different -all you have to offer are responses to someone else's ideas and opinions. Maybe you should man up a little and try saying something on your own that has relevance and makes a significant point - if you're capable -cause neither one of you ever do, and that says more about the both of you than anything you'll ever type -

You're both dismissed - put me on ignore if you don't like it

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Possible Bruins trades? : Dosen't surprise me that you decided to get involved. It's what you two clowns do. Spend all your time commenting on other people's comments like a couple of forum parasites, who feed off of others opinions and ideas. You don't ever have a position or start a meaningful discussion...you need to depend on others for such complexities. Try taking a position or come up with something creative and meaningful. It's like the other empty vessel who recently started two separate discussions that mentioned what "he had learned" - which was 20 "points" that were completely and entirely derived from comments others had made in different threads. A total dependence on a basis for a thread. You're no different -all you have to offer are responses to someone else's ideas and opinions. Maybe you should man up a little and try saying something on your own that has relevance and makes a significant point - if you're capable -cause neither one of you ever do, and that says more about the both of you than anything you'll ever type - You're both dismissed - put me on ignore if you don't like it
    Posted by JWensink

Yeah,I never say what I think or have an original thought.I'd never put you on ignore as you're too entertaining.I'm surprised you've no trouble typing with all the tears on your keyboard.Man up you pansie.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Guys isnt this a thread about Possible Bruins Trades????

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

Anyone else see the irony in all these posts complaining about people posting non-hockey thoughts?

How's about everyone just moves on? ... or at least start your own "battle thread" so no one else needs to witness any of it, for the love of Pete... (Peeters, of course)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Anyone else see the irony in all these posts complaining about people posting non-hockey thoughts? How's about everyone just moves on? ... or at least start your own "battle thread" so no one else needs to witness any of it, for the love of Pete... (Peeters, of course)
    Posted by BuzzardBoots

Sorry everyone.You're right.

Sections
Shortcuts