Possible trade June 2014

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

Re: Possible trade June 2014

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If we could just find a way to harness some of the Islanders mojo...

Wonder if we get Gary Hamonic in the deal too.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

This trade idea is bad...just so bad.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Stanley, that trade would not even work in my fanatsy leauge. Not going to happen. I know your not serious are you?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would love to see Stanley play a full season or two of nhl gm mode. Dear lord talk about roster turnover

[/QUOTE]

I don't think so...if Stanley was GM there would be no trading partners - he hasn't proposed a single trade that any sane GM would seriously consider. He would be sitting in his office, telling all the players on his Feces List that they were no longer needed but wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Sad really.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't think so...if Stanley was GM there would be no trading partners - he hasn't proposed a single trade that any sane GM would seriously consider. He would be sitting in his office, telling all the players on his Feces List that they were no longer needed but wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Sad really.

[/QUOTE]

First up Stanley would trade Lucic and Krecji for Wheeler.  Then he would trade Rask, Johnson, Mez and Paille for Khudo.  Thornton and Bergeron for Eric Strome.  Chara, Iginla, Smith, Malcom Subban, next 3 1st round picks and Soderberg for Ryan Johnson.  If he can't trade the whole team for Tavares and Eric Strome first.

Oops, sorry, I'm banned and fired.  I forgot.

[object HTMLDivElement]

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would love to see Stanley play a full season or two of nhl gm mode. Dear lord talk about roster turnover

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i think hes playing.. he is having some pre-game humour. may also be series pent up frustartion. after all he despises mtl

[/QUOTE]

Nope, its stanley being stanley.  This is what he does.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

i think hes playing.. he is having some pre-game humour. may also be series pent up frustartion. after all he despises mtl

[/QUOTE]

Pay attention he's dead serious.  He really thinks he can become GM of the Bruins.  He really thinks Claude and PC read these threads.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Chow who is bruins8 ... now I'm  going to stay respectful so lay off bruins 8.being me  I'm marco0863 And don't u forget it. 

So go watch loui albert Einstein ericksson and see how smart and how great of a other zone player he is. 

[/QUOTE]

A other zone player ?

Bruins8............you have a way with words.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

First up Stanley would trade Lucic and Krecji for Wheeler.  Then he would trade Rask, Johnson, Mez and Paille for Khudo.  Thornton and Bergeron for Eric Strome.  Chara, Iginla, Smith, Malcom Subban, next 3 1st round picks and Soderberg for Ryan Johnson.  If he can't trade the whole team for Tavares and Eric Strome first.

Oops, sorry, I'm banned and fired.  I forgot.

[/QUOTE]

Imagine that epic team though, insta-Cup for like 10 consecutive years with the entire team being:

Khudo, Wheeler, Strome, Tavares, Johansen, Seguin, and Kessel. That's about all you could afford under the cap, but it's cool because you just need one guy on the bench anyway. We do that all the time in beer league and these NHL guys are elite athletes.

Maybe keep Thornton as water boy or equipment manager.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bisson1's comment:

[QUOTE]

...kiss me good bye from this board until ST is gone ...not only I would not post on this board but I wouldnt watch one single game

[/QUOTE]

Seriously, ENOUGH!

I mean, enough of the asinine posts, not enough of the promises that you will not post anymore.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

All right so u think when he's having supper with his wife he tells her ..."honey we have to sell our dwelling since we'll be moving to boston soon" snd he mentioned she's a doctor so he must be telling her you will have to give up your practice very soon just a matter of time before we move to boston. 

Bhab smarten up .... I bet u he says this only here. Hes having fun trying to convince us . Come on

[/QUOTE]

You missed the thread where someone spoofed PC and was sending emails to Stanley's private email account and the conversation that ensued.

His wife is not an MD doctor, but a doctor in psych. and he's more of a patient than he is a husband.  You also missed the newspaper article where Stanley was assaulted in his neighborhood for wearing a Bruins jersey when walking his dog.  

He's not kidding, he is certifiably nuts.  

Do your homework and search the forum.

Hint.  Start here

http://www.boston.com/community/user/home/5045938

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bisson1's comment:

[QUOTE]

I said it before and I will say it again ..I will not spend another season watching ST with this team if he is still with the team next season...kiss me good bye from this board until ST is gone ...not only I would not post on this board but I wouldnt watch one single game ...this totally ridiculous the best team in the NHL with the worst player on the roster...give me a F..... break

[/QUOTE]

I didn't want Boston to re-sign Thornton - now I really really really do.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I didn't want Boston to re-sign Thornton - now I really really really do.

[/QUOTE]

Same here.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

So u think he tells his wife and family he's close to moving to boston.  And tells his wife  pack up its coming . I think he does it here directly or indirectly

[/QUOTE]

He's close to moving to Boston because he also believes he is close to getting the Bruins GM job.  His wife says what my wife or your wife would say.  'sure thing honey, once you get that contract we can go ahead and move.'

Do me a favor and hold your breath until that happens.  And READ some of this forum rather than shooting off your yap all the time, you might learn something.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

Ill bet u he never said it to his wife one . Ill bet u he never told anyone in his family either.  Ill bet u he only doesit here.

Call it therapeutic like so many come here and say and act in s wa y they never would if it were fsce to face.

[/QUOTE]

Marco, just go do the homework and you will see what I say is true.  Stanley says he has talked to Cam Neely and PC, he really does believe he is next in line for the job.  Seriously, just go through the forums and you'll see.  

Ask Red, she will tell you.  

A little bit of research on your part will reveal this, there is ZERO doubt, ZERO.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ill bet u he never said it to his wife one . Ill bet u he never told anyone in his family either.  Ill bet u he only doesit here.

Call it therapeutic like so many come here and say and act in s wa y they never would if it were fsce to face.

[/QUOTE]

Marco, just go do the homework and you will see what I say is true.  Stanley says he has talked to Cam Neely and PC, he really does believe he is next in line for the job.  Seriously, just go through the forums and you'll see.  

Ask Red, she will tell you.  

A little bit of research on your part will reveal this, there is ZERO doubt, ZERO.

[/QUOTE]

That is a true statement.

He has been outed multiple times as a liar.  He is beyond delusional.

Unless this is a giant multi year long prank, this is just what stanley does.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'm not going to do the homework for you.  I've told Stanley to his face to remove his personal information from the forum and I've even reported it to the globe to remove the posts to save the idiot from himself.  And he didn't, and he got scammed by someone pretending to be PC.  So I'm not going to provide the links for you and AGAIN put his personal info on here, because he is clinically not right in the head people shouldn't take advantage of him.  That said, when he does irritate the hell out of people and say idiotic things I think he should pay the price for it.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts