Possible trade opportunities

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Possible trade opportunities

so if Chiarelli were to bring in Phillips and Setoguchi in he would have to move 5.3Mil out tough to do as I don't think that Savard will miss the required games to be put on LTIR. Stuart and Wheeler wouldn't be enough only a little over 4Mil going the other way.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from alwaysabruin. Show alwaysabruin's posts

All you couch coaches and armchair gm's are all idiots be happy with what you got the grass is not always greener on the other side I'd like to see you lace up a pair and see how you would do I bet A five year old could skate better

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Shupe, my view is that hamill has always been a smart center, and as such could bring out more goals from both Ryder and Horton as he has been doing in Providence where he has a number of assists and is feeding both reich and caron. Claude 's system is not easy for a newbie to pick up. Just look at how the very talented Seguin has struggled to meet claude's strict guidelines. IMO Hamill's pass first, see all the ice capabilities will serve the team better than someone who needs to score to be accepted. Also, Savard needs to know that the bruins really want him back, so he can recover with less pressure by looking at Hamill as a fill-in not a replacement

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

bogie6 -
    first off, who is this "McNight" character? The bruins don't have anyone by that name. second, do you know who erik johnson is? Wheeler + a sweetener? PC wouldn't give up Sauve for him? are you serious? Maybe if the sweeteners are torontos first and seguin

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Possible trade opportunities:
    [QUOTE]Shupe, my view is that hamill has always been a smart center, and as such could bring out more goals from both Ryder and Horton as he has been doing in Providence where he has a number of assists and is feeding both reich and caron. Claude 's system is not easy for a newbie to pick up. Just look at how the very talented Seguin has struggled to meet claude's strict guidelines. IMO Hamill's pass first, see all the ice capabilities will serve the team better than someone who needs to score to be accepted. Also, Savard needs to know that the bruins really want him back, so he can recover with less pressure by looking at Hamill as a fill-in not a replacement
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

Bogie, my friend, my fellow fan:

I watched Hamill play last night.  He's not an NHLer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]bogie6 - first off, who is this "McNight" character? The bruins don't have anyone by that name. second, do you know who erik johnson is? Wheeler + a sweetener? PC wouldn't give up Sauve for him? are you serious? Maybe if the sweeteners are torontos first and seguin
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

Clearly he's referring to Knight.

He did put the "Mc" there.  He should get 33 minutes in penalties.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

and forgot the k

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Possible trade opportunities : Bogie, my friend, my fellow fan: I watched Hamill play last night.  He's not an NHLer.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    By far,the most polite reply I've seen you make.And regarding Hamill at that.You're full of surprises my fellow Bruins fan.