Pouliot has a sick release

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Pouliot has a sick release

yes yes yes... he's showing a lot of potential. i'm still shocked he was a #1 pick, his skating needs to get a lot better. i'm glad we could close this discussion on a civil note(time for me to log off and go home), now let's get ready for another b's victory!! GO BRUINS!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Fletcher1, when I started this thread it was only to note what a tremendous release Pouliot has. Then someone chimed in about me being self serving. I didn't mention myself at all. So what you're saying is nobody should praise a player for his accomplishments if he's indicated that player is a favorite of his, because that's self serving. Well, I guess you don't want a board like this to exist because that's pretty much all that happens here, people praising their favs. Except what also happens here is demeaning folks like yourself and I L H and someone whose name rhymes with setoguchi criticizing others.
    I might add that my other favorites are Looch, Tyler, Manchuk, MARCHMANT, and Timmay, along with Colborne, Souray, Spooner, Hamilton, Koko, and Versteeg, any of whom I would love to have on the B's someday if they aren't already. Just for full disclosure. And yes, I may praise these guys sometimes, while others like you prefer to to come on here only to belittle other posters. That's your bag not mine.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Does Pouliot get a small raise and maybe a two year deal if he continues to play like he is?  He is a great third line forward who has at least of late been leaving it all on the ice.  No risk reward has been nice lately

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Yes Tucker, he's been playing like a man possessed. And he's aggressive too, so it's a nice mix of skill and grit. Not sure how long his contract is for but I hope he puts up some good numbers. More importantly I hope he contributes in the playoffs, where balanced scoring is so important.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

i'm glad this is what we have to fight about. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

It's hard to believe you when you posted a couple days ago about him scoring again and started it off with "I said he was a great pickup months ago but some tools like dezaruchi doubted it."

That's pumping your own tires and looking for validation. Yes you are aloud to root for a player and support a player, but when you start off posts specifically patting yourself on the back and calling out another poster, it makes you look bad.