Pouliot <

1. Pouliot <

He just scored his 4th goal ..was cheap ($1MM) ...and only Brad Marchand on the B's has more than 4 goals ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Pouliot <

ok

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KWPatsFan. Show KWPatsFan's posts

I watched a couple of TB games and Pouliot has also played pretty physical.  Losing a bigger body on the B's 3rd line shows.  Nobody can create any room on that line.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to KWPatsFan's comment:

I watched a couple of TB games and Pouliot has also played pretty physical.  Losing a bigger body on the B's 3rd line shows.  Nobody can create any room on that line.

hi stanley. try harder please. this is boring

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

He just scored his 5th in OT to give TB the win ...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Stanley, you promised you were gone until March.

Beat it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Pouliot would also save on the B's zamboni bill.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Re: Pouliot - one of PC's bad move..

?? Why can't I see posts in this thread?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

For 2 season in a row Pouliot's stupid penalties have resulted in his teams losing in the first round.  While he would be an upgrade on Bourque I would not want him around for the playoffs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Orrthebest's comment:

For 2 season in a row Pouliot's stupid penalties have resulted in his teams losing in the first round.  While he would be an upgrade on Bourque I would not want him around for the playoffs.

Well he scored 2 today for TB and scored the winning goal in OT ....I would give Pev anytime to get Pouliot back

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KWPatsFan. Show KWPatsFan's posts

Yes Stanley lives in Canada and has been a Bruins and Pats fan since 1979.  You give it a rest.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Yes Stanley lives in Canada and has been a Bruins and Pats fan since 1979.  You give it a rest.

BRUINS FAN SINCE 1969

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

In response to Orrthebest's comment:

Well he scored 2 today for TB and scored the winning goal in OT ....I would give Pev anytime to get Pouliot back

then you're an idiot

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

you would know. you are him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KWPatsFan. Show KWPatsFan's posts

Boston Fan 191646 you are an idiot.  You think I am Stanley because? Get a life, get a clue you goofball.  You give Bruins fans a bad name.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Boston Fan 191646 you are an idiot.  You think I am Stanley because? Get a life, get a clue you goofball.  You give Bruins fans a bad name.

THANKS PatsFan's ....and who would nt see the talent in this player ..probably the worst PC's move ...wish he would still be with the B's another BIG player gone ...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

The trend that I see over the last couple of games is "everything but the goal."  Gordie said this in the pre-game last night, and I whole heartedly agree.  I think the trend even continued a bit last night.

There have been many periods this year where we have dominated time on attack, and had a plethora of quality chances, but left the period with only 0-1 goals to show for it.

If we are missing anything off this team, its 1 more true finisher.  The only player who I expect to score consistently is Marchand (side note: man, he has come a long way).

Unless Pouliot is a gifted scorer, it doesnt make sense to complain about losing him.  Creating space isnt the problem.  Two way forwards being defensively responsible isnt the problem.  Dominating time on attack isnt the problem.  Physicality isnt the problem.  Creating opportunities isnt the problem.

The problem is finding the twine (like it was last year too).   

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

We need a player with gifted hands and a scoring touch moreso than we need another big body.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

The trend that I see over the last couple of games is "everything but the goal."  Gordie said this in the pre-game last night, and I whole heartedly agree.  I think the trend even continued a bit last night.

There have been many periods this year where we have dominated time on attack, and had a plethora of quality chances, but left the period with only 0-1 goals to show for it.

If we are missing anything off this team, its 1 more true finisher.  The only player who I expect to score consistently is Marchand (side note: man, he has come a long way).

Unless Pouliot is a gifted scorer, it doesnt make sense to complain about losing him.  Creating space isnt the problem.  Two way forwards being defensively responsible isnt the problem.  Dominating time on attack isnt the problem.  Physicality isnt the problem.  Creating opportunities isnt the problem.

Agree with this. Which is why it is absurd for some posters to want to trade Horton (a shoot first winger)  for the likes of O'Reilly (another pass first center). Either PC eventually gets another big bodied shooter or he won't bother....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to Drewski5's comment:

Agree with this. Which is why it is absurd for some posters to want to trade Horton (a shoot first winger)  for the likes of O'Reilly (another pass first center). Either PC eventually gets another big bodied shooter or he won't bother....

Exactly.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

If Pouliot was worth having back, he would have been back. He is as frustrating a player as there is.

His "dump-in" last year alone was enough to make me glad to see the last of him in a B's uniform.

All that talent and has never cracked 33 points in a season? You can have him. The proverbial 5 cent head

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

How quickly people forget...or repress as the case may be. Pouliot was part of the "one-tenth club", meaning he only showed up to play once every ten games. This is not workable on a 4-line team.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

He's kicking *ss tonight.

Sections
Shortcuts