1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

Pouliot looking like a beast

Admit it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: Pouliot looking like a beast

your right but too bad he can't score.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

You could say the same for the whole team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I think he was skating very well out there.  Might get a chance next game with Bergie and Brad. 

Seguin is the real deal. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I agree, Peverly is playing vey bad along with Luc and Horton.

At least Pouliot is showing effort.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Pouliot looking like a beast:
    [QUOTE]I agree, Peverly is playing vey bad along with Luc and Horton. At least Pouliot is showing effort.
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]

People mistake skating fast with playing hard, while thinking that someone who isn't blazing speed is dogging it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I would say Pouliot made some nice plays, skated hard and threw his body around.  At this point in time thats an A for effort.  Maybe the Lucic-Horton dou should watch.  Thornton on after we made it 3-2 made me think of you immediately.  I think they do that to tick us off.  I blame the coach for my rants.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Pouliot looking like a beast:[QUOTE] Peverly is playing vey bad along with Luc and Horton. Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]

How was Peverley playing badly ? He's been one of the few bright spots 2 goals in 4 games while creating chances for his linemates....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Pouliot looking like a beast:
    [QUOTE]Admit it.
    Posted by RawrBear[/QUOTE]

A beast ? Are you kidding me ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

He needs to score some to be a beast. He is playing with a lot of energy, but that doesn't make him a beast. A beast plays with energy and scores. I'm not criticizing his effort because it certainly has been there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

No. This was the first game I didn't think he was invisible or just plain bad. He'll need to do a little more to impress me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]Admit it.

For what the Bruins are paying him and the low expectations that go with it, he's been fine.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Pouliot continues to play better in each game. Peverly obviously had a tough night which messed up the overall effectiveness of Bergie's line. Kelly is up and down, and should probably be part of the 4th line, but Claude has decided to make him an Alternate captain, so 3rd line is it. Caron is struggling as do most young players with Claude's system. Young players are more afraid of making a mistake, and end up screwing the pooch. Seguin's efforts stimulated better play from both Lucic and Horton, so Kreji should be able to step right in when he is available.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ingrizzlebizzles. Show ingrizzlebizzles's posts

The flaw is that he's content to make a single play and then watch. If he fixes that (meaning if he finds a way to stay aggressive and look for follow-up chances after making the initial play) then he has a chance to be a real contributor, but that's one of those habits that doesn't seem easy to fix.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]Admit it.

If that beast is a donkey, I'll admit it.

Most of them are.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

bogie - I always think of Scotty Bowman's estimate that each rookie in your lineup loses you a game you would have won otherwise.  That's the price tag for playing rookies, and if you play a lot of rookies, you lose a lot of games you should have won.  Let's hope last night was Caron's game or it will be that much more important for Pouliot to be some kind of animal and not the wallflower he sometimes seems to be.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Did you mean to say a breast?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wilsondogg. Show wilsondogg's posts

Pouliot is looking to me like Blake Wheeler Version 2.0.  Tons of size and skill, but just can't find the net and turns the puck over at the worst times.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]Did you mean to say a breast?
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]
    as soon as i read this i got the funniest mental picture.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wilsondogg. Show wilsondogg's posts

I'll even go one below notch Wheeler and say he reminds be of Byron Bitz. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mohawkbruin1. Show mohawkbruin1's posts

[QUOTE]Pouliot is looking to me like Blake Wheeler Version 2.0.  Tons of size and skill, but just can't find the net and turns the puck over at the worst times.
    Posted by wilsondogg[/QUOTE]

couldnt agree more, at least Wheeler did put in 20+ goals, Pouliot is playing ok for the 1.1 million he is making, but I dont think they signed him for that, the brass wanted to take a look to see if he could break out with a 20-30 goal season as he was a high pick, I dont think he can, but he is doing no worse than Paille for the money he is making, unless he breaks out he will be considered a bust and wont be back next year or will play in the khl next year

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

All this time I thought Pouliot was actually Wheeler, and he just changed his name and number.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

Poliout will really help his cause with some more consistent play. He's clearly talented. Jordan Caron will need to wake up, and start taking notice,

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Pouliot reminds me nothing of wheeler other than he is tall. I thought he was doing OK, getting involved physically.  So far he doesn't look like he brings a Ryder level of scoring talent to the third line, but he tries harder. I don't know which is better yet, but at least he's cheaper.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Well put OatesCam as Pouliot had his best game as a Bruin last night.