Pouliot on the PP...what the heck

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Pouliot on the PP...what the heck

No wonder they are 0 for LAST 22. I guess he is no worse then horton. They should play Rask until they score. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Pouliot on the PP...what the heck

Unless we start giving up shorties, anything has to be better than this!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Actually, he's out there because they ARE 0 for the last 22. Maybe it'll wake the first liners up........doubt it. Anythings worth a try at this point.

n Response to Pouliot on the PP...what the heck:
    [QUOTE]No wonder they are 0 for LAST 22. I guess he is no worse then horton. They should play Rask until they score. 
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Relax.  They are doing everything right except for putting the puck in the net. And Tuukka should have had the 2nd goal. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Pouliot on the PP...what the heck:
    [QUOTE]Relax.  They are doing everything right except for putting the puck in the net. And Tuukka should have had the 2nd goal. 
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]
    I agree with Kluzak. Corvo's stick didn't do Rask any favors on that 1.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I guess as long as Hoton is not out there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I guess as long as Hoton is not out there.
    Who, the guy who scored the tying goal in the 3rd last game and 2 of the biggest goals in Bruin history last May? That guy?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

dosn't look like the same guy.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]dosn't look like the same guy.
    Less than 6 games in and you've already forgotten what he's capable of.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

No, I remember, but he is clearly not ready for the season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pouliot on the PP...what the heck : Less than 6 games in and you've already forgotten what he's capable of.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I'm grateful for what he brought to us in the playoffs (even if he was invisibible for most of the middle of the season), but there's no excuse for what he did to get that 4 minute penalty. Just downright STUPID and turned out to be the beginning of the end for the Bruins this game.  Players go through slumps and I am confident he'll snap out of it eventually,  but he took away our chance to get back into this game with that moronic display.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pouliot on the PP...what the heck : I'm grateful for what he brought to us in the playoffs (even if he was invisibible for most of the middle of the season), but there's no excuse for what he did to get that 4 minute penalty. Just downright STUPID and turned out to be the beginning of the end for the Bruins this game.  Players go through slumps and I am confident he'll snap out of it eventually,  but he took away our chance to get back into this game with that moronic display.
    Posted by UCONN[/QUOTE]

Good point.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pouliot on the PP...what the heck : I'm grateful for what he brought to us in the playoffs (even if he was invisibible for most of the middle of the season), but there's no excuse for what he did to get that 4 minute penalty. Just downright STUPID and turned out to be the beginning of the end for the Bruins this game.  Players go through slumps and I am confident he'll snap out of it eventually,  but he took away our chance to get back into this game with that moronic display.
    Posted by UCONN[/QUOTE]
    Awful job tonight by the officials. No way Horton should get 4 and Gleason nothing. Gleason puts his gloves in Horton's face and then turtles. Disgraceful of the refs to reward that conduct. I've never witnessed an official so blatently trying to protect a player as what I saw after Gleason chose to throw the 1st punch against Chara.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pouliot on the PP...what the heck : Awful job tonight by the officials. No way Horton should get 4 and Gleason nothing. Gleason puts his gloves in Horton's face and then turtles. Disgraceful of the refs to reward that conduct. I've never witnessed an official so blatently trying to protect a player as what I saw after Gleason chose to throw the 1st punch against Chara.

No doubt the refs sucked tonight, but I can't argue with the call on Horton. He's the only one to drop the gloves and he continues to pound away while Gleason was turtling and the linesmen was trying to break it up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from moogfan35. Show moogfan35's posts

I need to ask, how long are they going to keep Ward as the PP coach, I think they have a large enough sample size to know, he cant get the job done.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Agree with all the quotes on the officials. Devorski just doesn't like the Bruins, which caused Claude's anger. too one-sided. Pouliot "almost" made some good moves, but loses the puck too easily. Maybe it will come around. Dumb move by Horton, no matter the provocation.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pouliot on the PP...what the heck : Awful job tonight by the officials. No way Horton should get 4 and Gleason nothing. Gleason puts his gloves in Horton's face and then turtles. Disgraceful of the refs to reward that conduct. I've never witnessed an official so blatently trying to protect a player as what I saw after Gleason chose to throw the 1st punch against Chara.

I love Horty as well Dez, but the Bruins had just scored to get within 1 of the Canes & had the momentum. Bad timing on his part, I would have liked to see him keep his composure there & take a number. That clearly led to all the ridiculous calls against the Bruins that came after.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

[QUOTE]Relax.  They are doing everything right except for putting the puck in the net. And Tuukka should have had the 2nd goal. 
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

could have NOT should have, that was a missle from 30 feet just inside the post

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

[QUOTE]Why is this PP so awful still?  What is it? If they could just get it to 25%, they'd be fine.  Tonight's officiating is awful by the way.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

nobody has a power play that clicks along at 25%

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

they were awful on a lot of calls, Allen jumping on Lucic, early on in the game Skinner was tackling Ference behind the net it was a complete joke on the zebras part tonite

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pouliot on the PP...what the heck : they were awful on a lot of calls, Allen jumping on Lucic, early on in the game Skinner was tackling Ference behind the net it was a complete joke on the zebras part tonite
    Posted by fourrings[/QUOTE]
    that skinner takedown was what is called a "sn**ch single"- and it was textbook. that's 2 points for skinner... oh wait this is hockey, 2 minutes for skinner.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

the missing letters are "at"- really? it's a pretty commonly used verb! i realize it has other meanings, but come on.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pouliot on the PP...what the heck : that skinner takedown was what is called a "sn**ch single"- and it was textbook. that's 2 points for skinner... oh wait this is hockey, 2 minutes for skinner.  
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    The ref was staring straight at them when it happenned. I saw him raise his whistle and thought he was calling it but he chose to simply blow the play dead and ignore it.

Sections
Shortcuts