Re: Pouliot with another GWG

LOL.... I like this one.  They won this game in 27secs

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Absolutely awesome!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Pouliot with another GWG:
    [QUOTE]Not a bad pick-up in all reality. All he seems to do is score Game Winners That 3rd line is unquestionably THE best in the League
    Posted by LordByron77[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, clutch goal scorer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

1st shift of the game, less than 30 seconds in, he finds himself with the game on his stick and he knows it.  All or nothing and he burried it.  This is the stuff legends are made of

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Pouliot with another GWG:
    [QUOTE]1st shift of the game, less than 30 seconds in, he finds himself with the game on his stick and he knows it.  All or nothing and he burried it.  This is the stuff legends are made of
    Posted by Swerengen[/QUOTE]
    ......on his skate you mean.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

I'm starting to like Pouliot. He's becoming a Bruin.

With impressive road wins over Pittsburgh and Philly, I think the Bruins have served notice that they are the team to beat. If this team stays healthy, they are going to be extremely tough to unseat. They do everything well. They just stepped up today and ragdolled the team that was number one in the Eastern Conference. Made Philly look like a bunch of little junior high whinybitches.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tackle2112. Show tackle2112's posts

I do not, ever in my lifetime, doubt any player to help us win Lord Stanleys Cup ... BUT, so far, I do think Mr. Chiarelli + Mr. Julien do a superb move to replace Michael Ryder with Benoit Pouliot ... Benoits confidence grows game after game ... the game-winners are huge confidence-builders I think ... if (and I hope for) this continues (hopefully) into the playoffs this would be the signing of the year

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

What is that now? 4 GWG out of his 5 goals?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

And the Shootout winner too!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Well believe it or not with Pouliot I have turned the page on Wheeler ...I like Pouliot better,,,watch the next 30 games ..

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS iin 2011-2012-2013

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

[QUOTE]What is that now? 4 GWG out of his 5 goals?
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Tebow on ice

All he does is win

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

sad to say Pou is changing my mind...he is not falling down so much

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

pouliot has completely changed the impressions I had early on. Good for him, good for Claude, and good for Chiarelli.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]pouliot has completely changed the impressions I had early on. Good for him, good for Claude, and good for Chiarelli.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

Me too bogie. What's with the positive spin this morning ? Rather odd of you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I like the consistency I'm seeing.

He's making things happen even if he doesn't score.

He doesn't remind me of gumby anymore.

The goals are timely, that's nice.

He *might* even be in the process of turning his career around, that would be really sweet.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Pouliot is the prototypical wing, big and fast. The sport like any other is 90 percent mental. As he grows more confident (he's still a young guy) he'll get better and better! The difference between him and Wheeler is when Benoit has a chance to pound someone into the boards he does that. Total upgrade in tenacity and skill over Wheeler.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Pouliot with another GWG:[QUOTE]  This is the stuff legends are made of Posted by Swerengen[/QUOTE]

Glad I finally clicked on this thread, P00 is a legend :laughing:

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]I like the consistency I'm seeing. He's making things happen even if he doesn't score. He doesn't remind me of gumby anymore. The goals are timely, that's nice. He *might* even be in the process of turning his career around, that would be really sweet.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Time for Pouliot is an elite player thread ?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Hard to tell the sarcasm from the serious sometimes...

He's improved, yes. But proven, no.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

I had said it on different threads to give this kid a chance. All people did was put him down. Glad he is doing good. Hope he signs a longer contract. He is still very young and still has alot of potential.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Only a matter of time before Pierre McGuire calls him the next Maurice Richard

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Only a matter of time before Pierre McGuire calls him the next Maurice Richard
    Posted by Swerengen[/QUOTE]
    Just imagine the threads we could read if he was on pace for 40 points instead of the 25 he's on pace for now.........I guess it is pretty exciting to see him a full point ahead  of Shawn Thornton.