Pouliot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonyo. Show CactusTonyo's posts

Pouliot

Already healthy scracth.?...struggling ? already .............. i told U he's worth NOTHING....keep on picking up habs garbage Bruins keep on !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Re: Pouliot

I don't think the Bruins need a project such as Pouliot. The Bruins need a player who can score timely goals and get the guys up in the room like REX did. The money spent on Pouliot could have went towards a scorer or one of the many good prospects the Bruins have. As we saw in the loss to Philly, scoring could be a problem at times for the Bruins and this should be addressed early. TB will be tougher than Philly after their 5-1 win and the Bruins will have to score more than one goal to beat them.
    ]I guess PC can;t get it right all the time.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

Looked great tonight 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

stop feeding the trolls.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from geez77. Show geez77's posts

pouliot looked decent tonight, a little physical and had a nice chance to put one in...if julien can push his buttons he may be able to produce. still a work in progress

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

yawn another stupid post by Cactus. I know of some hab boards you can go troll

Sections
Shortcuts